• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reviving Sales for August: Tips and Support for Struggling Consultants

Have you been to the new outlet mall that's on the Thruway between there & Syracuse?OK-gonna get letter #2 for August cluster sales and personal sales-our summer has not been a good one, BUT now I am down to 3 active Consultants and I need prayers, good advice, and just a general uplifting to get my butt in gear to do what I know I have to for September! I know others have been in this situation and I just need to hear it's gonna be OK!In summary, the conversation discusses different recipes for pasta dishes, chicken salad, and side dishes. The main focus is on a consultant struggling to meet sales goals and seeking advice and support from others
pamela
HELP! I can't loose Directorship!! NEED ADVICE!OK-gonna get letter #2 for August cluster sales and personal sales-our summer has not been a good one, BUT now I am down to 3 active Consultants and I need prayers, good advice, and just a general uplifting to get my butt in gear to do what I know I have to for September!

I know others have been in this situation and I just need to hear it's gonna be OK!

First, don't panic.

Start calling everyone you know. Is there anyone who just might join your team to help you through this time (a sister, best friend...)? If there is someone like that it could help you breathe and give you time to find additional recruits.

When you make those calls ask for referrals and also ask for shows and orders (obviously from those who aren't able to sign).

Tell your team about your situation. Their recruits and sales count too! So have them do the same to help you out.

Prayers are going your way!

thanks Beth. I just signed up for the Directors Day in Raleigh! I can't wait and HAVE to make sure I'm still a Director so I can go!

WOO HOO!! I will be there (in Raleigh) too! I look forward to meeting you there! Amy07 on CS just signed her 5th and hopes to be there too!!

chefmeg said:
OK-gonna get letter #2 for August cluster sales and personal sales-our summer has not been a good one, BUT now I am down to 3 active Consultants and I need prayers, good advice, and just a general uplifting to get my butt in gear to do what I know I have to for September!

I know others have been in this situation and I just need to hear it's gonna be OK!

Can you get two of your inactives to reactivate in September? With the new catalogs and specials surely they could get a $200 catalog show together...

I'm also in my 2nd month...:bugeye:........
I know that I need to get going but it's so hard this time of year my full-time job is busy & it's just making the time to make those phone calls.

I only have 2 on my calendar right now so the next 2 days I'm going to make a chart & make 25 phone calls & see where that gets me. I would love to have at least 10 shows.....

As far as my team I'm going to be losing 1 @ the end of the month.....but my goal is to replace a few of them & get some new energy :p

So I'm not sure what advice to give to you other than to make a goal & keep it in front of you & make some calls.

Good luck. Keep us posted.

Anne
Upstate NY

Anne, where in upstate NY are you? I spend a lot of time in Skaneateles!

I live between Oneonta & Binghamton....about 2 hours from Skaneateles. My husband used to work in Auburn & I love going through Skaneateles it's so pretty!

Anne

Good News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I sent an e-mail to my team today telling them what we needed to do for me to remain their Director. I wanted them to understand that I could pull off the $4,000 in sales myself, but the recruiting would probably be a group effort. I asked them to let me know how many shows we all had and if they had any fence sitters they needed help with. WELL~one of my consultants in Connecticutt emailed me and had signed her SIL yesterday and is signing another next week! That is all I needed for the recruiting numbers game!
I have a back up plan in case her 2nd one falls through, but my excitement level just jumped sky high when I realized she would be a FUTURE DIRECTOR and she has worked SO hard for this! :sun: I just love it when these things work themselves out! Now I am off to call everyone that has ever purchased the cookware pieces to see if they want September shows! I gotta do that $4,000 JUST IN CASE!

Do you still have 5 active consultants under you? I may have mis read this. But if you have 3 active and one signs 2, that doesn't keep you at the 5. They have to be 5 active personal recruits. Just a thought.

You have to have 5 personal to promote. In order to keep directorship, you have to have 5 in your downline.

Oh, ok I guess I didn't read that correct.

Well I hope it all works out. We all work so hard at our business and it is tough when it comes down to the wire and sometimes your hands are tied with it.

Bow Tie Pasta with Feta Cheese and Sun-dried Tomatoes

INGREDIENTS
1 (12 ounce) package bow ties - you can also use 16 ounces of angel hair pasta
1/4 cup olive oil
4 cloves garlic, crushed
3 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, softened and chopped
1 (8 ounce) package tomato basil feta cheese, crumbled
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
salt and pepper to taste

DIRECTIONS
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in boiling water until done; drain. Return pasta to the pot.
Mix in olive oil, garlic, tomatoes, feta, and Parmesan cheese. Stir in cilantro and season with salt and pepper.
Serve warm.

Enjoy!

Citrus Chicken Salad:

YUMMO!

Romaine Lettuce
Madarine Oranges
Red Onions
Crispy Chow Mein Noodles
Chopped Chicken
Sliced Almonds

Oriental dressing

Quick easy and delicious!

Tri Colored Pasta Salad

1 pkg Tri Colored Pasta
black olives
pepperoni- julianned
red onion or green onions
Zesty italian Dressing
parmesean Cheese

So yummy!! I put some of the dressing on the Hot Pasta to give best flavor. Once cooled add remaining ingredients.

Ranch Potatoe salad

Potatoes
eggs
mayo
Dry ranch packet to taste
pickles

I am looking for a good salad or side dish to go with chicken salad sandwiches. Any thoughts??

Toss salad? Sorry, not feeling very creative, but because chicken salad is a "salad" I thought maybe lettuce would be a good side.

smashie said:
I am looking for a good salad or side dish to go with chicken salad sandwiches. Any thoughts??

I like the one I posted at the top with MANY things. :)

A good fruit salad might be nice with them!

janetupnorth said:
I like the one I posted at the top with MANY things. :)

A good fruit salad might be nice with them!

I was thinking about a fruit salad. I think your salad sounds yummy !! but I am making this for a baby shower and the preggo gal can't have feta. :(

Related to Reviving Sales for August: Tips and Support for Struggling Consultants

1. How do I make a basic salad?

To make a basic salad, start by washing and drying your desired greens. Then, add in any toppings or vegetables you would like, such as tomatoes, cucumbers, and carrots. Finally, top with your favorite dressing and toss to combine.

2. What are some creative ideas for side dishes?

Some creative ideas for side dishes include quinoa and vegetable salad, roasted Brussels sprouts with balsamic glaze, or grilled corn and avocado salad. You can also try making a fruit salsa or a homemade coleslaw for a refreshing side dish.

3. How can I make my salads more filling?

To make your salads more filling, try adding in a protein source such as grilled chicken, tofu, or chickpeas. You can also add healthy fats like avocado or nuts for extra satiety. Another option is to include complex carbohydrates like quinoa or sweet potatoes.

4. Are there any healthy alternatives to traditional salad dressing?

Yes, there are many healthy alternatives to traditional salad dressing. You can try using a vinaigrette made with olive oil and balsamic vinegar, or make your own dressing using Greek yogurt as a base. Another option is to simply use lemon juice and herbs to add flavor to your salad.

5. How do I prevent my salad from becoming soggy?

To prevent your salad from becoming soggy, make sure to dry your greens thoroughly before adding any dressing. You can also add a layer of chopped vegetables or grains at the bottom of your bowl before adding the greens, which will act as a barrier and prevent the dressing from making the greens soggy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • HealthNut
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
HealthNut
Replies
Views
3RingChef