• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ugh...my Friday Host Says She Wants 15 People at Her Show

In summary, Teresa is refusing to make reminder calls, saying she doesn't want to bug people. She may be able to be persuaded to make the calls if a contest is offered as a prize.
DebbieJ
BUT she's refusing to make reminder calls! Says she doesn't want to bug people.

I'm going to call her tomorrow and offer to do them for her.

I *NEED* her show to be good this month!

Of course she doesn't want to bug anyone, but you do want to make sure you bring enough materials and make enough food, right? You wouldn't want any of her guests to miss out!

Call her last minute and do the "forgot to tell you about the nasty potholder/scraper/whatever contest" and see if that prompts her to make the calls.

gilliandanielle said:
Call her last minute and do the "forgot to tell you about the nasty potholder/scraper/whatever contest" and see if that prompts her to make the calls.
Thats a really good one!

Can't take credit... I saw it on here, LOL!

AJPratt said:
Of course she doesn't want to bug anyone, but you do want to make sure you bring enough materials and make enough food, right? You wouldn't want any of her guests to miss out!

Welcome back, Ann!

I did tell her that....she could call people and put it on me....tell them I needed to know so I brought enough paperwork with me....wouldn't want anyone to be without a catalog.

Hopefully that sunk in.

gilliandanielle said:
Ooh that's a good one. I'll have to try that myself:)

I may try the nasty kitchen towel contest. I have some Sweetheart towels from last January that I could give as the prize.

If you do a nasty towel contest you could work in that they need to get the discontinued towel set now before they are gone!

DebbieJ said:
Welcome back, Ann!

I did tell her that....she could call people and put it on me....tell them I needed to know so I brought enough paperwork with me....wouldn't want anyone to be without a catalog.

Hopefully that sunk in.
THANKS! Its good to be back!

Tell her you need to know how much food to prepare No host wants to be embarrassed due to lack of food.
I only do 1 recipe but will double it if there are 15 or more people. I have the host prepare one next to me.
Teresa

Related to Ugh...my Friday Host Says She Wants 15 People at Her Show

1. Can I still have a successful show with fewer than 15 people?

Yes, absolutely! The number of guests at your show does not determine its success. Every show is unique and can be successful regardless of the number of attendees. Focus on connecting with your guests and providing a great experience, rather than the number of people.

2. How can I encourage my host to invite more people to the show?

Remind your host that the more people she invites, the more fun and interactive the show will be. Encourage her to invite friends, family, and coworkers who may be interested in learning about our products. You can also offer incentives for guests who bring a friend to the show.

3. What if my host is hesitant to invite more people because of the cost?

Assure your host that there are options for hosting a show on a budget. Our products come in a range of prices, and you can also offer bundle deals or host specials to help your host and guests stay within their budget. Remind her that hosting a successful show can also earn her free and discounted products.

4. My host wants to have a smaller, more intimate show. How can I make it just as successful?

Smaller shows can be just as successful as larger ones! Emphasize the personalized experience and one-on-one attention that guests will receive in a smaller setting. Encourage your host to invite guests who would be genuinely interested in our products and are more likely to make a purchase.

5. How can I keep the energy and enthusiasm going with a smaller crowd?

Engage with your guests and keep the show interactive and fun. Ask for their input and feedback, and encourage them to try out products and participate in demonstrations. You can also offer games and prizes to keep the energy high and make the show more exciting for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • lkhartmann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
msmileyface
  • nancycookspc