• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Two People Miss out on Show Sales

In summary, MissyMissy has had a lot of cancellations lately and her last show was successful. Her next show is a bridal shower and she is helping to get the bride registered for the event.
Chef_2_Four
Completely sucked!! 1 person is having a show next month so she didn't buy much. 2 people didn't buy anything with no intentions of buying anything. 1 bought $20, 1 took her catalog with her. hopefully she will be able to get some outside orders so it qualifies as a show!!

sorry, that stinks. One thing I picked up from conference that another consultant says she does is offer a 10% rebate off of purchases when the guest hosts their show... ie if they spend $40 today, they get $4 off at their show (take it off of their product total, so it is actually less cash out of your pocket with their discount). Don't know if that would have helped you or not, but it may push someone who is hosting in the future to pick up some more items now.

I'm sorry to hear about your show not doing so well. I hope more outside orders come your way. I recently had a cancellation with some outside orders, and I'm still trying to gather more outside orders so it can qualify.

I'm going over a little bump in the road with some cancellations and no shows the beginning of this month. I have at least two at the end of the month, praying they won't cancel on me, and I'm hosting one at my home "so the neighbors can meet each other."

UGH! That bites! So Sorry, I hate that when that happens, and I have had my share of them!! Just move on and hope the next one is better!!

I know what you are going through! This summer has been really terrible for me too, seems like no one wants to have shows this time of the year and when they do have their show, they don't get too many guests. Hopefully, it will all work out in the end.

We've all been there. It does stink, but I always took away so much info from shows like that...things I would do differently in the future, not do in the future, etc. I know it stinks, and know that your next will be AWESOME!
Missy

Missy has the right idea. Learn what you can, then put it behind you.

Thanks guys!! My next show is a bridal shower...that will be interesting since I have never done!! Oh Well!! First time for everything!!:D

Chef_2_Four said:
Thanks guys!! My next show is a bridal shower...that will be interesting since I have never done!! Oh Well!! First time for everything!!:D

Hey... me, too! AND the bride just decided to actually do a registry, so I have to help her get it done BEFORE I send out the invites so there is actually a registry to view when people get the invites!!

Don't be discouraged... my last show was $52 when I left the hostesses house. 2 weeks later it is closing at $429! It can be done... the hostess just needs to get to work on it.

Related to Two People Miss out on Show Sales

What do I do if two people miss out on show sales?

If two people miss out on show sales, you should first reach out to the host and see if they can place an additional order for those individuals. If that is not possible, you can always offer to place a personal order for them and have it shipped directly to their address.

Can I still earn host rewards if two people miss out on show sales?

Yes, as long as the total party sales meet the minimum requirements for host rewards, you can still earn them even if two people miss out on show sales. However, keep in mind that the rewards will be based on the total party sales, so they may be slightly lower than originally expected.

Can I offer a discount or promotion to the two people who missed out on show sales?

No, unfortunately, discounts and promotions can only be offered to party guests who made purchases during the show. However, you can always offer to place a personal order for them and use your own discount as a consultant.

Will the two people who missed out on show sales still receive the host's free and half-price items?

No, the free and half-price items are only available to party guests who made purchases during the show. However, if the host is willing, they can always use their host rewards to purchase those items and then give them to the two individuals as a thank you for attending the show.

What can I do to prevent two people from missing out on show sales in the future?

To prevent this from happening in the future, make sure to follow up with all party guests after the show and remind them of any last-minute specials or promotions. You can also offer to place orders for those who were unable to attend the show and make sure to follow up with them to ensure they received their products and are satisfied with their purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Miss Cori
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies