• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Two Pages on One: An Easy Guide

In summary, "Two Pages on One: An Easy Guide" is a cookbook published by Pampered Chef that offers quick and easy recipes that can be made using just two pages of the cookbook. It is perfect for busy individuals who want to save time in the kitchen. The recipes in this cookbook are designed to be nutritious and balanced, with information on the nutritional value included for each recipe. They can be made with any Pampered Chef products, although specific products are recommended. The recipes are easy to follow and can be customized to fit dietary restrictions with the help of tips and labeled options.
amyry
I reworked this to get two on a page.

Attachments

• My Pampered Chef Wish List2.doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 532
Looks great!
I would at least add your name and phone # at the bottom.
What if she unearths it months from now and wonders who the consultant was.
And with your website info she could always see what's current.

Thanks, Amy. Do stamp or label it with your info. I am going to do that.

I tried to add my info to the bototm of it but I can't get the columns to stay aligned - can someone figure it out?

dannyzmom said:
I tried to add my info to the bototm of it but I can't get the columns to stay aligned - can someone figure it out?

I had the same problem, that is why I recommended either stamping it or labeling it to make it our own.

Related to Two Pages on One: An Easy Guide

What is "Two Pages on One: An Easy Guide"?

"Two Pages on One: An Easy Guide" is a cookbook published by Pampered Chef that offers quick and easy recipes that can be made using just two pages of the cookbook. It is perfect for busy individuals who want to save time in the kitchen.

Are the recipes in "Two Pages on One: An Easy Guide" healthy?

Yes, the recipes in "Two Pages on One: An Easy Guide" are designed to be nutritious and balanced. Each recipe includes information on the nutritional value, such as calories, fat, and protein, to help you make informed decisions about your meals.

Can I use "Two Pages on One: An Easy Guide" with any Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the recipes in "Two Pages on One: An Easy Guide" can be made with any Pampered Chef products. The cookbook offers suggestions for specific products that can make the recipes even easier, but they are not required.

Are the recipes in "Two Pages on One: An Easy Guide" easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in "Two Pages on One: An Easy Guide" are designed to be simple and easy to follow. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and can be made with basic cooking skills and equipment.

Can I customize the recipes in "Two Pages on One: An Easy Guide" to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, the recipes in "Two Pages on One: An Easy Guide" can be easily customized to fit your dietary restrictions. The cookbook includes tips for substitutions and alterations, and many of the recipes are already labeled as gluten-free, vegetarian, or dairy-free.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CooknSteph
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefPeg
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • AJPratt