• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"Discontinued" Page From the Spring Product Guide

In summary, the Rosemary Herb seasoning mix is being discontinued, and people will have to find other ways to season their food. The image is blurry and hard to read, and there is a problem with it being displayed properly.
ChefPeg
Gold Member
Here's a page from the Spring Product Guide

Attachments

• ta14-032013us-springprodguide-page-013.jpg
    ta14-032013us-springprodguide-page-013.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 978
Re: DiscontinuedArghh, see... those sauces aren't included in the Canadian version. They've just disappeared off the website and from Pampered Partner.

So sad the Rosemary Herb seasoning mix is being discontinued. I love that seasoning and so does my dad - he buys 6 at a time. I haven't tried the other Rosemary rub that was new in the fall but will have to try it and see if it is as good as this one.

tba1708, time to stock up! I need to grab a few as well.

this may be a silly questions, but are we allowed to post/email this for customers to be able to stock up?

ChefJen2012, of course! There is absolutely no reason to keep it secret! And if you don't tell them, who will ;c)

thank you! i know there were people on here that were upset about "spoilers", though i don't see the harm in giving consultants information as soon as it's available... i didn't know if there were secrecy rules about giving customers info. just checking! :)

ChefJen2012 said:
thank you! i know there were people on here that were upset about "spoilers", though i don't see the harm in giving consultants information as soon as it's available... i didn't know if there were secrecy rules about giving customers info. just checking! :)

Once the second set of launches are over, we can start letting our customers know about discontinued and new products.

The 'spoiler' thread was for consultants who had been to the first date of the launches to discuss what we had seen or heard. Some people were upset because HO asks us not to discuss new products or other info before all consultants had seen it. I loved the 'spoiler' thread.

so it must just be me, but the image is blurry and hard to read. I've tried enlarging with no luck and re-opening pic. Anyone else having that problem?

1. What does "discontinued" mean on the Spring Product Guide?

"Discontinued" on the Spring Product Guide means that the product is no longer being sold by Pampered Chef and will not be restocked.

2. Can I still purchase a product that is marked as "discontinued"?

No, unfortunately, once a product is marked as "discontinued" it is no longer available for purchase. We recommend checking out our other products for similar options.

3. Why do some products get discontinued?

Our product line is constantly evolving to meet the needs and preferences of our customers. Sometimes, products are discontinued to make room for new and improved options.

4. Are discontinued products still covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all of our products, including discontinued ones, are covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with a discontinued product, we will work with you to find a suitable solution.

5. Can I still get replacement parts for a discontinued product?

Yes, we will continue to offer replacement parts for discontinued products as long as they are available. However, if a replacement part is no longer available, we will work with you to find a suitable alternative or offer a refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • twinchefs