• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Download the 'Entertain With Ease' Guide Yet?

In summary, the Home Office released a new booklet called "Wine, Dine, and Entertain." It has ideas for entertaining with food and wine. Some people found it helpful, while others did not.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Did you get the email and the download the guide? Wow! It looks great and I love that it has easy recipes and some simple idea in it. What are your thoughts?

I just got it and skimmed through it quickly, I will read it better later, but it looks like there could be some useful info in it!

I saw the email but didn't download yet, it sounds great! TPC is really steppin out of the zone or thinkin out of the box... Reminds me of Martha Stewart living kind of thing! Something new and different!

I love it. I think it will give PC a new, expanded market. My style may not be fancy, but that doesn't mean the products aren't suited to an elegant style.

I am going to use some of the ideas at my open house. I love to entertain so this is awsome!!:D

This came just in time for my Candlelight Dining Show! :D

Ok, I just browsed it and it looks awesome! I love the decorating ideas! I pretty much have everything listed so now I can get some entertaining ideas for our next gathering. I wonder if they will be avail to purchase did it say? I'd love to be able to hand them out to guests who are interested!

Wow! I hope they let us purchase these on a supply order to give out to brides, young "moving out of the house" types, etc! It's pretty long, so I'll bet it wouldn't be something to pass out to just anyone, but it sure is a great brochure and I love all of her "must have's" listed!! INCLUDING OUR WONDERFUL COOKWARE!!!

I am going to email HO to tell them to make it available for us to buy!

heat123 said:
I wonder if they will be avail to purchase did it say? I'd love to be able to hand them out to guests who are interested!
We must have been typing at the same time! Great minds think alike!!:p

I did not get the email but I notice it on CC this morning. I will have to go check it out.

I think I'm going to print a color copy of this for my binder and email my list of folks with a link to my site pointing the way to the file for the to download/check out as well.

Very nicely done, Home Office!! :) I wish we did this quarterly to accentuate new products and seasons.

Wow! How impressive! I love PC!:)

I am glad that they did it, but it doesn't help me much.
I am an entertainer by heart, and these things I already thought of.
Sorry to be the "bomber"
I didn't think it was "all that".
But I am sure other people might find it helpful

Melissa - even though you have thought of these ideas, this booklet can be of use to your customers. Some people need to see things, not just hear about them. And, the must haves from someone who is not a PC consultant is a powerful tool!

I think it is beautifully made. I do hope they offer a version for us to buy so that it is in booklet format and printed professionally.

I like it too, and also hope that they make it available as a supply item. It would be great to give out to brides at bridal fairs as a little thank you for signing up for a registry. It is a little too long though for me to try and print at home and would be pricey to have printed somewhere.

I'm excited to look through it.....my director said this was the talk on her last conference call. She said Jean Jonas was so excited to be working with this lady....and is she going to be at the director event? or something at conference...fun stuff, cause I"m NOT that creative:rolleyes:

Everyone that wants this on our supply orders....EMAIL HO!!!

If they hear from enough of us, they will listen! (hopefully!)

I already emailed them this afternoon!

Would anyone be able and kind enough to post this here or email it to me? It's not up here in Canada.:(

lacychef said:
I'm excited to look through it.....my director said this was the talk on her last conference call. She said Jean Jonas was so excited to be working with this lady....and is she going to be at the director event? or something at conference...fun stuff, cause I"m NOT that creative:rolleyes:

I thought I read somewhere that she was going to be a speaker for or be at one of our general sessions.

Maybe it'll be like the chef from last year & they'll be introducing a lot of entertaining pieces this fall? That would be cool! Before I became a consultant I wasn't much of a cook, so I always went for the entertaining stuff. Great for guests who "don't cook".

lacychef said:

And maybe it will be better ideas than a paper napkin tree!:rolleyes: :D

kcjodih said:
Would anyone be able and kind enough to post this here or email it to me? It's not up here in Canada.:(

The file is too big to upload, even as a zipped file. If you want a copy, email me and I will send it to you!

I just emailed you back Traci. Thanks a bunch!

HEY Guys!

Do you think someone could e-mail that to me? Another deprived Canadian Consultant!! LOL.

They said it will be on our personal website as well. It will be a wonderful way to direct people to our website by calls, e-mail, or newsletter until they do possibly make it available on the supply order.

By the way, the link on our PWS in under "Enter the Wedding registry sweepstakes" link at the bottom of our main page.

Last edited:
ChefBeckyD said:
And maybe it will be better ideas than a paper napkin tree!:rolleyes: :D

LOL:D Isn't that the truth?!

Related to Did You Download the 'Entertain With Ease' Guide Yet?

What is the "Entertain With Ease" Guide?

The "Entertain With Ease" Guide is a comprehensive collection of recipes, tips, and product recommendations to help you host stress-free and successful gatherings with friends and family.

How can the "Entertain With Ease" Guide benefit me?

The guide is designed to make entertaining easier and more enjoyable for you. It includes time-saving recipes, organization tips, and product suggestions that will help you impress your guests and have a great time hosting.

Is the "Entertain With Ease" Guide only for experienced cooks?

No, the guide is suitable for all levels of cooking experience. It includes recipes and tips that are easy to follow and can be customized to fit your skill level. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned cook, you will find valuable information and inspiration in the guide.

What types of recipes can I find in the "Entertain With Ease" Guide?

The guide features a variety of recipes, including appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, desserts, and even cocktails. There are options for different dietary restrictions and preferences, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free. You can also find suggestions for themed parties and special occasions.

Do I need to purchase Pampered Chef products to use the "Entertain With Ease" Guide?

No, you do not need to purchase any specific products to use the guide. However, the guide does include recommendations for Pampered Chef products that can make the cooking and entertaining process easier. These products are optional and can be substituted with similar items you may already have in your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• genburk
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chozengirl
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
Replies