• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sandi in Need of Help - Can't Download Mexican Theme Guide

In summary, to access the Mexican Theme Guide on Pampered Chef's website, go to the "Recipes" section and select "Theme Parties." You can download the guide from there. If you encounter downloading issues, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies or contact customer service. The guide is currently only available in English, but the team is working on expanding to other languages. You can customize the recipes to fit your needs and there are tips and tricks available on the blog and through consultants for hosting a successful Mexican-themed party.
sandilou
Silver Member
For some reason, the Mexican Theme guide won't download for me. Is anyone else having problems? I have made the cornbread dish for tonight's meeting and wanted to see what they put the value of the tools used to make it. Can anyone give me tht number?

Thank you SO much!
Sandi

I was able to open the Planning guide okay. The value of the products used for the Chipotle Chili Cornbread is $310.

well, poo! I think I messed up my computer. I deleted a bunch of stuff the other day b/c my computer was soooooooo slooooooooow. I must have deleted something important!Sandi

1. How do I access the Mexican Theme Guide on Pampered Chef's website?

You can access the Mexican Theme Guide by going to the "Recipes" section on the Pampered Chef website and selecting "Theme Parties." From there, you can click on the Mexican Theme Guide and download it to your device.

2. I can't seem to download the Mexican Theme Guide. What should I do?

If you're having trouble downloading the Mexican Theme Guide, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then try again. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

3. Is the Mexican Theme Guide available in multiple languages?

Currently, the Mexican Theme Guide is only available in English. However, our team is constantly working to expand our resources in other languages, so please check back periodically for updates.

4. Can I customize the recipes in the Mexican Theme Guide?

Yes, you can definitely customize the recipes in the Mexican Theme Guide to fit your preferences or dietary restrictions. Feel free to substitute ingredients or adjust measurements as needed.

5. Are there any tips or tricks for hosting a successful Mexican-themed party?

Absolutely! In addition to the recipes and party planning tips included in the Mexican Theme Guide, we also have a blog with helpful articles and videos on hosting successful parties. You can also reach out to our consultants for personalized advice and recommendations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smarteez2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
smarteez2
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • mandydollie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies