• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"Entertain With Ease" Guide in Newspaper Article

In summary, The Pampered Chef offers help to new wives nervous about cooking and entertaining. They offer a Wedding Registry and a guide called "Entertain With Ease." The survey found that 35 percent of brides and brides-to-be would rather not cook, 60 percent entertain fewer than three times a year, and 32 percent said they would cook and entertain more often if they had better cookware and kitchen tools.
genburk
Silver Member
Here is an article I found online about our Entertain with Ease guide.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07129/784357-34.stm

Here is the text, in case they close down the link soon.

Pampered Chef offers help to new wives nervous about cooking and entertaining
Wednesday, May 09, 2007

By L.A. Johnson, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

On the verge of wedded bliss, one out of every two brides and brides-to-be feels more pressure to cook and entertain than when she was single, according to a recent survey.

About 35 percent of brides and brides-to-be would rather not cook, 60 percent entertain fewer than three times a year, and 32 percent said they would cook and entertain more often if they had better cookware and kitchen tools, the survey said.

Enter The Pampered Chef, which commissioned the survey and wants to help alleviate stress brides and brides-to-be experience in the cooking and home entertaining arena.

At www.pamperedchef.com, brides and brides-to-be sign up for The Pampered Chef's wedding registry or the Well-Stocked Kitchen registry and the Ultimate Well-Stocked Kitchen Sweepstakes to win the Pampered Chef Well-Stocked Kitchen, which includes executive cookware, forged cutlery, entertaining and serving pieces, barbecue tools, stoneware, bakeware, kitchen tools and cookbooks, all valued at $3,600.

"Entertaining is supposed to be fun, but it's hard to have a good time if you're not well-prepared," says Debi Lilly, Oprah Winfrey's party planner and founder of A Perfect Event, an event-planning company in Chicago. "I tell brides to consider their entertaining and cooking needs before they register and to choose pieces that they can use for a variety of uses and occasions."

Also available free at the Web site is the downloadable "Entertain With Ease," an entertainment guide The Pampered Chef and Lilly developed that includes recipes, expert tips, suggested tools and a party planning checklist.

Impulse Group conducted the online survey of 1,000 brides and brides-to-be in January 2007. The study's margin of error is plus or minus 3 percent.

For more information, visit www.pamperedchef.com and click on the Wedding Registry.

Thanks for pointing out the article! I love seeing that kind of thing and being able to share it with my guests.

Did you see that one of the sponsored links said "The Pampered Chef" and it took you to PC items for sale on eBay?!:eek:

Last edited:
BethCooks4U said:
Thanks for pointing out the article! I love seeing that kind of thing and being able to share it with my guests.

Did you see that one of the sponsored links said "The Pampered Chef" and it took you to PC itmes for sale on eBay?!:eek:
Yes....that isn't too good.....I bet HO will not be too thrilled when they see it.

I think it got fixed because I just tried both and went to PC homepage--AHH to be a director in Pittsburg--wouldn't that be sweet!

MGG said:
I think it got fixed because I just tried both and went to PC homepage--AHH to be a director in Pittsburg--wouldn't that be sweet!
It was under the ads by Google in the box on the bottom right. I just looked again and it's not there :)

I hate to tell ya but the link is there and it still goes straight to Ebay!!!!! That stinks!

That's so bizarre because it didn't go there for me! Both links went to the main PC website for me.:confused: :confused:

pamperedbecky said:
That's so bizarre because it didn't go there for me! Both links went to the main PC website for me.:confused: :confused:
Becky in the actual article at the very bottom, there are 2 links in a box, one goes to e-bay and one goes to this chef success board!!!:eek: weird:confused:

It may have something to do with the cookies on your computer. Clear your cookies and see what happens.

Those 2 links in the box on the bottom are Google-sponsored ads. Which means that they change randomly. They should be related to the article, which is why they are PC-themed, but everyone may have different links.

chefann said:
Those 2 links in the box on the bottom are Google-sponsored ads. Which means that they change randomly. They should be related to the article, which is why they are PC-themed, but everyone may have different links.
Gotcha!
That is still crazy!

What is the "Entertain With Ease" Guide?

The "Entertain With Ease" Guide is a comprehensive guide provided by Pampered Chef that offers tips and ideas for hosting stress-free and successful gatherings. It includes recipes, menu planning suggestions, and product recommendations to make entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

How can the "Entertain With Ease" Guide help me?

The "Entertain With Ease" Guide can help by providing you with practical and creative solutions for all your entertaining needs. It offers time-saving tips, easy-to-follow recipes, and recommendations for kitchen tools and products that can help make your gatherings a success.

Is the "Entertain With Ease" Guide only for experienced cooks?

No, the "Entertain With Ease" Guide is for everyone! Whether you are an experienced cook or just starting, this guide can help you plan and execute stress-free and delicious gatherings. It offers tips for all skill levels, as well as a variety of recipes to choose from.

Can I access the "Entertain With Ease" Guide online?

Yes, the "Entertain With Ease" Guide is available for free on our website. You can also find it in our online catalog or request a physical copy from your local Pampered Chef consultant.

Are there any additional resources I can use alongside the "Entertain With Ease" Guide?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of other resources to help you with your entertaining needs. You can find more recipes and tips on our website, as well as follow us on social media for inspiration. Your local consultant is also always available to provide personalized recommendations and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • DebPC