• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake in Stone

In summary, to make the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake in Stone, you will need a Pampered Chef Stone Petite Baker and the ingredients listed in the recipe. Preheat your oven to 350°F, prepare the cake batter, and bake for 25-30 minutes. If you do not have the recommended pan, you can use a similar sized oven-safe skillet or baking dish. Store-bought fudge sauce can be used instead of homemade, but homemade is recommended for best flavor and texture. Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator and can be reheated in the microwave. The cake batter and fudge sauce can also be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator before assembling
SusanBP0129
Has anyone done the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake in a Stone??

I have done it in the Fluted in the microwave...I'll attach the recipe

Attachments

• Turtle Fudge Micro Cake.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 357
Just a note on that recipe - do NOT chop the nuts too finely -- you want them to be chunky - very chunky

I just did it in the Deep Dish Baker! It came out AWESOME!!! :D

Yes, when stoneware was on sale, I did it in the Rectangular Baker/Woven Trad. Basket.

1. How do I make the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake in Stone?

To make the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake in Stone, you will need a Pampered Chef Stone Petite Baker and the ingredients listed in the recipe. Preheat your oven to 350°F. Follow the instructions in the recipe for preparing the cake batter. Then, pour the batter into the Stone Petite Baker and bake for 25-30 minutes. Once baked, let the cake cool for 10 minutes before adding the topping and serving.

2. Can I use a different type of pan for this recipe?

We recommend using the Pampered Chef Stone Petite Baker for best results, as it helps create a deliciously moist cake. However, if you do not have this specific pan, you can use a similar sized oven-safe skillet or baking dish. Just keep an eye on the cooking time, as it may vary slightly.

3. Can I use store-bought fudge sauce instead of making my own?

Yes, you can use store-bought fudge sauce instead of making your own. Simply warm up the fudge sauce according to the instructions on the bottle and use as directed in the recipe. However, we highly recommend making the fudge sauce from scratch for the best flavor and texture.

4. How should I store the leftovers?

If you have any leftovers, you can store them in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. Alternatively, you can cover the skillet with aluminum foil and store it in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. To reheat, simply warm up individual slices in the microwave for 15-20 seconds.

5. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake in Stone ahead of time. You can prepare the cake batter and store it in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before baking. You can also make the fudge sauce ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. When ready to serve, simply assemble and bake as directed in the recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KateInTheKitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefloretta
Replies
Views
PCSarahjm
Replies
Views
KayPT