• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January Cooking with Suzy: Preparing Pasta & Turtle Fudge Cake

In summary, the Turtle Fudge Cake requires a box of chocolate cake mix, sweetened condensed milk, caramel and hot fudge ice cream toppings, chopped pecans, and chocolate chips. The pasta recipe does not require any special equipment and can be customized with different pasta and vegetables. It can also be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator.
Suzy Englert
We'll be preparing this recipe at my January shows. Any ideas on the flow-what to do while waiting for the water to boil for the pasta, and then while the pasta is cooking?
I'm also doing Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake and could start on that recipe if need be.

Thanks!
Suzy in Texas

Suzy Englert said:
We'll be preparing this recipe at my January shows. Any ideas on the flow-what to do while waiting for the water to boil for the pasta, and then while the pasta is cooking?
I'm also doing Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake and could start on that recipe if need be.

Thanks!
Suzy in Texas

You don't use water for this recipe, you use chicken broth. While you're waiting you can show cutting the broc,carrots & sun dried tomatoes. There is a video of this recipe behind CC.

Ginger428 said:
You don't use water for this recipe, you use chicken broth. While you're waiting you can show cutting the broc,carrots & sun dried tomatoes. There is a video of this recipe behind CC.

Does anyone know where on CC this video is? I'm preparing this at a show tomorrow and have never made it. I'd love to see the video.

go to Products and Recipes>Theme Cooking Shows>Real Food Real Fast Cooking Show. Then click on the video demo button next to "Cream One-Pot Pasta"

I'm making this for dinner tomorrow night. I hope we like it. I've heard and read good reviews. What do you guys think

babywings76 said:
go to Products and Recipes>Theme Cooking Shows>Real Food Real Fast Cooking Show. Then click on the video demo button next to "Cream One-Pot Pasta"

THANK YOU! I searched CC earlier and could not find it.

1. What ingredients do I need for the Turtle Fudge Cake?

The ingredients for the Turtle Fudge Cake are: 1 box of chocolate cake mix, 1 can of sweetened condensed milk, 1 jar of caramel ice cream topping, 1 jar of hot fudge ice cream topping, 2 cups of chopped pecans, and 1 cup of chocolate chips.

2. Do I need any special equipment for the pasta recipe?

No, the pasta recipe only requires basic kitchen equipment such as a pot for boiling water, a colander, and a skillet.

3. Can I substitute any ingredients in the pasta recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the type of pasta and vegetables used in the recipe to fit your preferences. You can also add any protein such as chicken or shrimp to make it a heartier dish.

4. How long does it take to prepare the Turtle Fudge Cake?

The prep time for the Turtle Fudge Cake is about 15 minutes, and the baking time is around 25 minutes. So, in total, it should take about 40 minutes to prepare the cake.

5. Can I make the Turtle Fudge Cake ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the cake ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator. Just make sure to let it come to room temperature before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KayPT
  • missyciccolella
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • ltricarico
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies