• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Turning in a Show Even Though It Doesn't Hit $150

In summary, you can still turn in a show that doesn't hit the $150 minimum and earn half-priced items and discounted products. You will also still receive commission on orders from a show that doesn't reach $150, but the commission rate may be lower. Orders from multiple shows cannot be combined to reach the minimum, and if your show doesn't hit $150, you can submit it as a catalog or online show or combine it with another show to reach the minimum. Your guests will still receive their orders, but the host benefits and commission rates may be affected by the total sales amount.
kaseydee
Gold Member
Is it possible to turn in a show on PP3 even though it doesn't hit $150?

not anymore years ago it could be 5 orders or $150 (but not since we've had P3)

In order to be counted as a show it must be $150. Otherwise you'd have to do them all as indvidual orders. HTH!
God bless,
Amanda

Nope. $150 is the minimum.

How close are you? Is there a way you can squeeze out another order and get it up to $150? Encourage your host to ask for outside orders so they can reach their goal of making it a show and earning the host benefits.

I would explain the situation to the Host and tell her there MUST be someone else who she can ask for an order.

If not, send out an email to your customers and tell them you are looking for a few smaller orders to add to a show.....

(as long as they live close in distant OR they will have to pay extra shipping - KWIM?)

1. Can I still turn in a show even if it doesn't reach the $150 minimum?

Yes, you can still turn in a show that doesn't hit the $150 minimum. It may not qualify for all of the host benefits, but you can still earn half-priced items and discounted products.

2. Will I still receive commission on orders from a show that doesn't reach $150?

Yes, you will still receive commission on orders from a show that doesn't reach $150. However, the commission rate may be lower than if the show had met the $150 minimum.

3. Can I combine orders from multiple shows to reach the $150 minimum?

No, orders from multiple shows cannot be combined to reach the $150 minimum. Each show must reach the minimum on its own to qualify for host benefits.

4. What are my options if my show doesn't hit $150?

If your show doesn't hit $150, you can still submit it as a catalog or online show to earn half-priced items and discounted products. You can also combine it with another show to reach the minimum and qualify for full host benefits.

5. Will my guests still receive their orders if the show doesn't reach $150?

Yes, your guests will still receive their orders even if the show doesn't reach $150. However, the host benefits and commission rates may be affected by the total sales amount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • crunchyconmama
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • ponvn591