• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trying to order sweetheart towels

dollfangs

Silver Member
Oct 20, 2005
Hi all,
I know that we can take advantage of the guests special for the next month so I have a personal order of 51.00 to submit since I don't have 6 shows to sign up and I want to get the sweetheart towels. I enter g124 and it says that number is not available. Any suggestions?

letscook04

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2005
I believe that we can't buy them until next month (January) or unless you have your six shows for Jan.

C

chefmama

check the number

The guest special numbers are usually 2 letters and 2 numbers, so if that is the one it would be GI27.

I also just tried to do this for giggles and it says the number isn't found and I also did a product list update and it didn't work, so I am guessing you won't be able to get these until next month.

HTH...

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 7, 2005
A Sweetheart of a Deal

You still have 2 days to book 6! The you can get them for free. Shoot for 8! If you fall short, at least you will have bookings :)

amya

Mar 10, 2005
If you book 6 January shows, you only get one towel, not two.

I have not been able to book one show for January, let alone 6. I think I am just going to host a catalog show of my own in January and then get the towel set as the host specials at 60% off.

Dec 12, 2005
Sweetheart Towels

dollfangs said:
Hi all,
I know that we can take advantage of the guests special for the next month so I have a personal order of 51.00 to submit since I don't have 6 shows to sign up and I want to get the sweetheart towels. I enter g124 and it says that number is not available. Any suggestions?
Hi this is Tammy from Pa,From what I see ,I believe the # is G127.I hope this helps you.This is from Kitchen Consultant News , Nov.2005.

luvs2sellit

Advanced Member
Feb 14, 2005
I do not think you can order the towels because they are just a special and will not be in the catalog. Normally the guest specials are something we have in the catalog.