1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Pre-ordering the Sweetheart Towels?

1. WendyAebi

WendyAebi Member

We can order this on paperwork & supply, right? I don't have 6 shows registered for January so I didn't get the sample towel. Item #3097 is two kitchen towels for 9.60. Is that it? You get one free or you can buy two? I didn't see anything else and I am not at all sure from the description whether this is the sweetheart towel or a plain PC towel. I know somebody here will be able to help me! ;)

Jan 2, 2006
  2. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

The towels on the Paperwork form are just the regular kitchen towels.

Jan 2, 2006
  3. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

As far as I can tell, the only way we can get the towels if we didn't register the 6 shows is to submit a kitchen or catalog show in our own name.

Jan 2, 2006
  4. pchefinski

pchefinski Advanced Member

But I thought we were allowed to order the upcoming month's guest special to have at our shows. Can we not do this with the sweetheart towels?

Jan 3, 2006
  5. Sk8Mom209

Sk8Mom209 Advanced Member Gold Member

I do not think the towels are available for pre-order because they are not a regular catalog item. That is why there was the incentive to register your January shows, so we could qualify to get them for our January shows.

Jan 3, 2006
  6. WendyAebi

WendyAebi Member

I'm going to give HO a ring in the morning and make sure. Somebody told me that if I didn't have 6 shows in January, to just make them up so I could get the free towel. No, no, no, I said, I will not lie to get one free towel. No good deed goes unpunished, huh? ;)

Jan 3, 2006
  7. friday

friday Guest

I pre registered my six totally legitimate shows and my towel hasn't showed up. All of the other girls on my team got theirs already. I am going to call about it tomorrow.

Alison

Jan 3, 2006
  8. Sk8Mom209

Sk8Mom209 Advanced Member Gold Member

Got Mine

I pre-registered my January shows and my towels arrived almost 2 weeks ago.

Jan 3, 2006
  9. pchefinski

pchefinski Advanced Member

Okay, so if we didn't get them through the incentive offered, that means in order to get them for our inventory, we need place a personal order to get it as a guest special?

Jan 5, 2006
  10. rebjean

rebjean Novice Member

Ordering sweetheart towels on personal order

To order the sweetheart towels on a personal order enter the # 9558. It will come up with $14.25 for the price. I found it by reading the small print on the Host Special for Jan. Hope this helps everyone.

Jan 7, 2006
Have something to add?