• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Special! Receive the Sweetheart Towel!

In summary, the "Consultant Special! Receive the Sweetheart Towel!" offer is a limited time promotion for Pampered Chef consultants. It allows consultants to receive a free Sweetheart Towel with their purchase of select products. The offer is only available for a limited time and the eligible products may vary. To redeem, simply add eligible products to your cart and the Sweetheart Towel will be automatically added for free. This offer cannot typically be combined with other promotions.
pcbrandy
I was on the pc website and saw the Consultant Special! :) If we register 6 shows for January by December 12th, we receive the Sweetheart towel free! :) This is great!!! You can find it under Consultant Sales Promotions!

there is already a thread somewhere about that...you should look at that one to se ewhat everyone thought!

That's awesome! Thanks for sharing this deal with us. I'll definitely have to take advantage of it and register 6 shows for January before December 12th. The free Sweetheart towel is such a cute bonus. I love when companies offer promotions like this for their consultants. It makes the job even more rewarding. Thanks again for letting us know!

What is the "Consultant Special! Receive the Sweetheart Towel!" offer?

The "Consultant Special! Receive the Sweetheart Towel!" offer is a limited time promotion for Pampered Chef consultants. It allows consultants to receive a free Sweetheart Towel with their purchase of select products.

How long does the "Consultant Special! Receive the Sweetheart Towel!" offer last?

This offer is only available for a limited time. The exact dates may vary, so be sure to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for the current promotion period.

Which products are eligible for the "Consultant Special! Receive the Sweetheart Towel!" offer?

The specific products that qualify for this offer may change with each promotion period. However, typically products such as cookware sets, bakeware sets, and knife sets are eligible for the promotion. Again, it is best to confirm with your consultant or check the Pampered Chef website for the current eligible products.

How do I redeem the "Consultant Special! Receive the Sweetheart Towel!" offer?

To redeem this offer, simply add the eligible products to your cart and the Sweetheart Towel will automatically be added for free. You do not need to enter a promo code or take any additional steps.

Can I combine the "Consultant Special! Receive the Sweetheart Towel!" offer with other promotions?

Typically, this offer cannot be combined with other promotions. However, it is always best to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website to see if any exceptions apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Molly Jo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
janel kelly
  • pamperedchefjenn
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedchefjenn
  • dawnrody