• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trying the Food from My Favorite Show: A Dream Come True!

In summary, Jennifer was excited to hear that her husband's new show was about to air, and she was jealous to hear that others were getting to see it first. She also mentioned that she had seen an episode of the show recently and that it was very fun. She was excited to hear that they were going to be visiting one of the restaurants featured on the show.
jrstephens
I can't wait to see where it is! Maybe it will be close enough for us to go try it! I love that show and always want to go try the food but they are never close enough to me.

I was just watching that! LOL

Oh cool. Let me know where it was. I didn't get to watch today.

I love that show! I told DH way back when DD&D's started, that he was gonna be their next big food network star.

His newest show is really fun to watch! (Off the hook, or something like that is the title)

I am gonna be jealous if you actually get to go visit one of the restaurants he covers!

It's in Daphne. About 2.5 hours from me. I told Russell about it, and he was not as thrilled as I was that we could actually go there!! I see a road trip in my future! Seafood is my favorite. I told Russell it showed them cooking steak - his favorite, so, he could order that.

Nice to "see" you Jennifer. ;)

Ohhh, I'm so jealous!!! I always say the same thing to my DH, that I want to go to the restaurants that he features! I told DH I was going to start writing the names down and if we are ever near one we'd visit! Good luck talking DH into taking you! Let us know if you go.

I saw an episode the other day (don't remember where he was) but the man (owner/cook of the restaurant) was using our Stainless Mixing Bowl to make some of his special sauce and I saw 2 more on a table in background. I knew they were our bowls (at least they looked like our bowls) because of the thumb grip and silicone bottom.

We love this show!! We went to Las Vegas last spring with friends and while the guys were golfing, my girlfriend and I went to The Coffee Cup in Boulder City because we saw it on DD & D!!! The guys thought we were a little strange but Yummy food!!

Related to Trying the Food from My Favorite Show: A Dream Come True!

1. What types of dishes can I expect to try from My Favorite Show?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that you will get to try a variety of dishes from the show. Some popular options may include appetizers, main courses, and desserts.

2. Will there be vegetarian or vegan options available?

Absolutely! We understand that many people have dietary restrictions and we want to make sure everyone can enjoy the food from My Favorite Show. Our consultants are trained to offer alternative options for those who follow a vegetarian or vegan diet.

3. How do I know if the food will be safe for me to eat?

All ingredients used in our dishes are carefully selected and sourced from reputable suppliers. Our consultants are also trained in food safety and handling, so you can trust that the food from My Favorite Show is safe to eat.

4. Can I purchase the ingredients used in the dishes?

Yes, you can! Our consultants can provide you with a list of ingredients used in the dishes from My Favorite Show. Additionally, you can purchase these ingredients through our website or at one of our in-person events.

5. Is there a cost to try the food from My Favorite Show?

It depends on the event or setting. If you attend one of our in-person events, such as a cooking demonstration or tasting party, there may be a small fee to cover the cost of ingredients. However, if you purchase ingredients through our website, there is no additional cost to try the dishes at home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • emiscookin