• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting My Web-Bought Shoes - Fit & Jibbitz Woes

In summary, when experiencing issues with web-bought shoes, make sure to refer to the size chart and measure your feet before ordering to ensure a proper fit. If the shoes do not fit, most online retailers have a return and exchange policy in place. To stretch out tight shoes, you can try wearing them with thick socks, using a shoe stretching spray or tool, or warming the material with a hairdryer. If Jibbitz keep falling off, make sure they are the correct size and try using super glue. To clean your shoes without damaging them, use a damp cloth and mild soap or a specialized shoe cleaner. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I got me a pair, but I am not sure if they fit right. I had to get them over the web. I went to Dick's to try to get a store fit, but they didn't have the size under what I have. How loose are they supposed to be?
Also because I got the RX ones, they do not have the holes in them for the jibbitz. Any ideas on what to decorate them with.

They are suppose to fit loose and they run pretty true to size.

It's always tricky to get the right fit when buying shoes online. Have you tried measuring your feet and comparing the size chart provided by the website? Sometimes that can help in finding the right size. As for the fit, it really depends on the type of shoe and your personal preference. Some people like a snug fit, while others prefer a bit of room for their toes to wiggle. You could also try wearing thicker socks to see if that helps with the fit.In terms of decorating your shoes, you could try using fabric paint or iron-on patches to add some personal touches. You could also look into getting custom-made jibbitz that fit your RX shoes. I've seen some people use beads or charms to decorate their shoes as well. Get creative and have fun with it!

Related to Troubleshooting My Web-Bought Shoes - Fit & Jibbitz Woes

1. Why are my web-bought shoes not fitting properly?

One possible reason for this could be that you ordered the wrong size. Make sure to refer to the size chart provided by the brand and measure your feet before ordering to ensure a proper fit.

2. Can I exchange my web-bought shoes for a different size?

Yes, most online retailers have a return and exchange policy in place. Check the website where you purchased the shoes for their specific policy and instructions on how to initiate an exchange.

3. How can I stretch out my web-bought shoes that are too tight?

There are a few methods you can try to stretch out your shoes. One is to wear them with thick socks and use a hairdryer to warm up the material, then walk around in them until they cool down. Another option is to use a shoe stretching spray or a shoe stretcher tool. Keep in mind that some materials, such as leather, may stretch more easily than others.

4. My Jibbitz keep falling off, what can I do?

First, make sure you are using the correct size Jibbitz for your shoes. Some Jibbitz may be too small or too big for certain shoe styles. You can also try using a dab of super glue to keep them in place. If the Jibbitz are still falling off, it may be a defect and you should contact the retailer for a replacement.

5. How do I clean my web-bought shoes without damaging them?

The best way to clean your shoes depends on the material. For most shoes, a gentle cleaning with a damp cloth and mild soap should do the trick. For tougher stains, you can try a specialized shoe cleaner. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials that can damage the shoes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • jbarnhill