• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Logging Onto Pampered Chef Site

In summary, The Pampered Chef is having trouble with their website and they are working to fix it. They are not able to process orders or enter information into Consultants Corner. They are working to fix the issue as soon as possible.
kaseydee
Gold Member
Anyone else having trouble logging into consultant area of website?

I was just about to post. I can't get in either.

Me either!! Errr!

Canadian one is down as well.

Me too!I had to manually update P3 this morning anow I can't get on CC! Grrr! not my day on the computer!:yuck:

Katie

Same problem here! I am on hold right now because it said they couldn't verify me as a cons. when I tried submitting a show! I even updated two times first!

The message says, "We are currently experiencing technical difficulties and apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later. If this problem persists, contact us by clicking the link below and we will respond within 48 hours."

Hopefully it'll be back up soon.

I remember this happening the first day of the fall/winter selling season last year - and really this is the first business day. Hopefully it will be back up soon! I have 3 web orders I need to transfer over to PP.

Still happening for me too.

Dang! I need to get onto CC to send reminders for a catalog show for a host that is going to close this week. I need to change the close date first before I go in and log in as the host, then send them.:(

I need to update my site! I hate when there is a red X where there should be a picture!

This may explain the horrifically long wait for Customer Service though!

I can't get in either or submit shows. There are post about not being able to submit too on my "long wait time thread."

I checked my PWS and you can't go in and place orders there either. I was wondering if the Outlet was updated, but nothing came up. I went to option 2 and confirmed on "otherwise click here" then the screen was blank. Hopefully they get us all back up and functionally running soon in case we have customers wanting to order.

I tried to "Check for Updates" and it will not check for them either. Gives me an error message. They must be having major problems!

Dang! I've been gone all day and I've got some catching-up to do. DH took DS to baseball just so I could have some quiet time too....oh well, guess I'll catch-up here instead

No access to my PWS. I'm not happy...have an online fundraiser that went live 3/1/8. Getting emails from disgruntled folk :( Hope it is fixed pronto (442pm PST)

I just tried submitting a show (a $1000 show) and it failed (7pm CT). :(

There is now also a message on the sign in page on CC."We are experiencing technical difficulties that affect your ability to access Consultant Corner and transmit your orders through Pampered Partner and Pampered Partner Plus. In addition, the Solution Center is temporarily unable to access your information so we ask that you check back here for updates. We are working to correct this as soon as possible and we appreciate your patience. We will update you as soon as we have resolved the issue."

Hey all...

I have a consultant waiting to put in her qualifying show...of course this is day 30 for her! UGH!

Thankfully I did an adjustment on a few kit items before they couldnt get to access our info by computer at the HO, and was told that they will honor her shows she wanted to put in as a part of her 30 days, but I am still going to wait it out until 1am with her just in case!

pchefkristin said:
Hey all...

I have a consultant waiting to put in her qualifying show...of course this is day 30 for her! UGH!

Thankfully I did an adjustment on a few kit items before they couldnt get to access our info by computer at the HO, and was told that they will honor her shows she wanted to put in as a part of her 30 days, but I am still going to wait it out until 1am with her just in case!

Oh, no! That's terrible! I'm glad to hear HO will honor her sales as part of her 30 days - they almost have to! Hang in there and GL to both of you!

whiteyteresa said:
Dear Consultant,We are experiencing technical difficulties that affect your ability to access Consultant Corner and transmit your orders through Pampered Partner and Pampered Partner Plus. In addition, there are some areas of The Pampered Chef, Ltd. that are not available. We are working to correct this issue as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience and we will update you as soon as we have this resolved.Sincerely,The Pampered Chef:chef:
You can read it here.

3/3 23:46 Dear Consultant,Earlier today we experienced technical issues which resulted in the
inability to access Consultants’ Corner or submit orders using Pampered
Partner Plus or PamperedPartner. The issue has now been resolved. We
apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for
your patience. Please note if calling the Solution Center longer hold times may be
experienced as we address an unusually high volume of calls as a result of
this issue. Thank you for your understanding.

What should I do if I am having trouble logging onto the Pampered Chef site?

If you are having trouble logging onto the Pampered Chef site, please try the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Double check that you are using the correct login information.
  2. Clear your browser's cookies and cache.
  3. Try using a different web browser.
  4. If you are still unable to log in, contact our customer service for further assistance.

Why am I getting an error message when trying to log in to the Pampered Chef site?

There could be a few reasons why you are receiving an error message when trying to log in to the Pampered Chef site. It could be due to entering incorrect login information, server issues, or a problem with your internet connection. We recommend trying the troubleshooting steps mentioned above and if the issue persists, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

How do I reset my password for the Pampered Chef site?

If you have forgotten your password for the Pampered Chef site, you can reset it by clicking on the "Forgot Your Password?" link on the login page. You will be prompted to enter your email address and a password reset link will be sent to you. Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password.

Can I use my consultant login to access the Pampered Chef site?

No, consultant logins are specifically for our independent consultants and cannot be used to access the main Pampered Chef site. If you are a consultant and are having trouble logging in, please contact our consultant support for assistance.

Why am I being asked to create a new account when I try to log in to the Pampered Chef site?

If you are being asked to create a new account when trying to log in to the Pampered Chef site, it could be because you have not created a customer account before. Please note that creating a customer account is separate from creating a consultant account. If you are a consultant and are being prompted to create a new account, please contact our consultant support for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nene960
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • krzymomof4
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • Flamingo