• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Logging On? Visit Consultants Corner for Solutions

In summary, there could be multiple reasons for having trouble logging on to Consultants Corner, such as incorrect login information, slow internet connection, or website issues. If you forget your password, you can easily reset it by clicking on the "Forgot Password" link. If you receive an error message, try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache. Consultants Corner can be accessed from any device with internet access, but the website may look different on a mobile device. If you are a new consultant, you must create an account first before logging on.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Anyone else having trouble logging on?

Nope--was just on watching the video of Marla and NJR.

Nope, just got right in!

I just signed on again too.

Was on just recently with no problems.

Finally got to log on, but it is taking forever. I am getting everywhere else like here with no problem.
Guess my computer or DSL is tooting

I was listening to the radio yesterday and they were talking about this very thing... sometimes website take a long time to load and we think it's one of two things: 1. the website or 2. our computer. The reality is that the services we use to access the internet (I use comcast) are usually the culprits. The program was talking about a gov agency (don't know which one) is testing the services people use to access the internet because they advertise super speeds that you can get and when tested, they are coming in at 50%-75% what they say the speeds are. So when they are running slow, we think it's something else.

1. Why am I having trouble logging on to Consultants Corner?

There could be several reasons why you are experiencing difficulty logging on. It could be due to entering incorrect login credentials, a slow internet connection, or an issue with the website itself. Please double check your login information and try refreshing the page. If the problem persists, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

2. I forgot my password, how can I access Consultants Corner?

If you have forgotten your password, you can easily reset it by clicking on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. You will be prompted to enter your email address associated with your account and a password reset link will be sent to you. Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password and gain access to Consultants Corner.

3. Why am I getting an error message when trying to log on?

If you are receiving an error message when attempting to log on, it could be due to a technical issue with the website or a problem with your internet connection. Please try refreshing the page and clearing your browser's cache. If the problem persists, please reach out to our customer service for further assistance.

4. Can I log on to Consultants Corner from a mobile device?

Yes, you can access Consultants Corner from any device with internet access. Simply go to the website and enter your login information to access your account. However, please note that the website may look slightly different on a mobile device compared to a computer.

5. I am a new consultant, how do I log on to Consultants Corner?

If you are a new consultant, you will need to create a Consultants Corner account first. You can do this by clicking on the "Register" link on the login page and following the prompts. Once your account is created, you can log on using your chosen login credentials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nene960
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • kaseydee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • smarteez2