• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Issues With Pampered Chef Website! Again!

In summary, to report an issue with the Pampered Chef website, you can contact customer service at 1-800-266-5562 or email [email protected]. You can also submit a support ticket through the website. If you are having trouble accessing certain pages, it could be due to a temporary technical issue or maintenance. To reset your password, click on the "Sign In" link and then the "Forgot Password" link. Slow loading times may be due to high traffic or a temporary technical issue. To provide feedback or suggestions, use the "Contact Us" link or email [email protected].
MissChef
Gold Member
Is anyone else having trouble logging on, again?:confused: :grumpy: :cry: Oy!:grumpy: :cry: :mad: :(

yep it's timing out on me today....yesterday it just went blank

I just came to post the same thing! How frustrating! I feel really bad for HO if they are dealing with it too. We used to have computer issues at my old job all the time. I thought I had gotten away from it!:D :cry:

I'm not getting in either. I was hoping to check the outlet today to see if it was updated with anything new.

It must be up, because I just got on with no problems. I just wish they would ship my supply reorder!!!!

I just got in with no problems.

I first couldn't get in but 2 min. later got on. I also had a problem with P3. I sent in a show and it said not successfully sent, but in the summary part is says received:confused: I have to call later now and see if they actually got it.

wow I wonder y all the problems...

Related to Issues With Pampered Chef Website! Again!

What is the best way to report an issue with the Pampered Chef website?

To report an issue with the Pampered Chef website, you can contact our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562 or email us at [email protected]. You can also submit a support ticket through our website by clicking on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page.

Why am I having trouble accessing certain pages on the Pampered Chef website?

If you are having trouble accessing certain pages on the Pampered Chef website, it could be due to a temporary technical issue or maintenance being performed on our site. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and suggest trying again later. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

How can I reset my password for my Pampered Chef account?

To reset your password for your Pampered Chef account, click on the "Sign In" link at the top of the website and then click on the "Forgot Password" link. You will be prompted to enter your email address and a password reset link will be sent to you. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder. If you continue to have trouble, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Why am I experiencing slow loading times on the Pampered Chef website?

If you are experiencing slow loading times on the Pampered Chef website, it may be due to a high volume of traffic on our site or a temporary technical issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and suggest trying again later. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

How can I provide feedback or suggestions for the Pampered Chef website?

We value your feedback and suggestions for the Pampered Chef website. You can submit your feedback through the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page or by emailing us at [email protected]. We appreciate your input and use it to continuously improve our website for our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kaseydee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
ChefNic
Replies
Views
chefann