• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tropical Wontons With Mango Sauce

In summary, to make Tropical Wontons With Mango Sauce, you will need wonton wrappers, cream cheese, canned pineapple, canned mandarin oranges, shredded coconut, green onions, and a ripe mango. To assemble the wontons, place a spoonful of cream cheese on a wrapper, add pineapple, mandarin oranges, shredded coconut, and green onions, wet the edges, fold and seal. You can use different fruits for the mango sauce or use pre-made mango salsa. The wontons are best served warm by frying or baking and can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours or frozen for up to a month. Just make sure to thaw before cooking.
redsoxgirl
I think there were in the Taste of the Tropics theme.

I made them for a baby shower and everyone LOVED them. I highly recommend them if you need a finger food. They're pretty easy to make and area big hit.

I have not tried them yet but thanks for the :thumbup:

Oh wow, those sound delicious! I love anything with a tropical twist. What exactly were they? Fruit skewers, mini tropical tarts, or something else? I'm always looking for new and creative finger foods to bring to parties and events. Do you have a recipe or any tips for making them? I would love to give them a try. Thanks for the recommendation!

Related to Tropical Wontons With Mango Sauce

1. What ingredients do I need to make Tropical Wontons With Mango Sauce?

To make Tropical Wontons With Mango Sauce, you will need wonton wrappers, cream cheese, canned pineapple, canned mandarin oranges, shredded coconut, green onions, and a ripe mango.

2. How do I assemble the wontons?

Place a spoonful of cream cheese on a wonton wrapper, then add a small amount of pineapple, mandarin oranges, shredded coconut, and diced green onions. Wet the edges of the wrapper with water, fold in half, and press to seal.

3. Can I use a different type of fruit for the mango sauce?

Yes, you can use any fruit that pairs well with mango such as peaches, strawberries, or kiwi. You can also use pre-made mango salsa for a quicker version of the sauce.

4. How should I serve the wontons?

Tropical Wontons With Mango Sauce are best served warm. You can either fry them in oil until golden brown or bake them in the oven at 375 degrees for about 12-15 minutes. Serve with the mango sauce for dipping.

5. Can I make the wontons ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the wontons ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before cooking. You can also freeze them for up to a month before cooking. Just be sure to thaw them completely before frying or baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
heat123
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • emiscookin