• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried these delicious Jamacian Jerk Chicken Nachos?

In summary, to make Jamaican Jerk Chicken Nachos, you will need tortilla chips, cooked and shredded chicken, Jamaican jerk seasoning, red onion, bell pepper, pineapple, black beans, shredded cheese, and toppings such as sour cream, guacamole, and cilantro. The chicken can be cooked by grilling, baking, or sautéing it with the Jamaican jerk seasoning. You can also use a different type of meat such as shrimp, beef, or tofu. To assemble the nachos, layer tortilla chips, cooked chicken, diced onion, bell pepper, pineapple, and black beans on a baking sheet and top with shredded cheese. Bake until the cheese is melted, then add desired toppings. The
pmpdRRT
Has anyone made these? I made them for a football watching party yesterday for some friends of ours. They were gone in no time. Everyone loved them. They are easy and very tasty. I made the 30 minute chicken for the chicken. I highly recommend these.

They are good, but I like the touchdown taco dip better

I love the Jerk Chicken Nachos! They are a bit dry though. I think I'll use more cheese and try not to overcook the chicken. The sour cream witht he seasoning is excellent.

I made them Friday night and replaced chicken with hamburger...I have them packed for lunch today (the components) and will toss chips, cheese and chicken on my small bar pan and pop them in the microwave then add cilantro, onion and seasoned sour cream on top to eat.

They have been a hit at all the shows that I have done!!!

I love the ground beef idea!

I have done them many times...they are yummy!! Always a hit at shows! So easy!

Related to Have you tried these delicious Jamacian Jerk Chicken Nachos?

What ingredients are needed to make Jamaican Jerk Chicken Nachos?

To make Jamaican Jerk Chicken Nachos, you will need: tortilla chips, cooked and shredded chicken, Jamaican jerk seasoning, red onion, bell pepper, pineapple, black beans, shredded cheese, and toppings such as sour cream, guacamole, and cilantro.

How do I cook the chicken for Jamaican Jerk Chicken Nachos?

You can cook the chicken for Jamaican Jerk Chicken Nachos by grilling, baking, or sautéing it with the Jamaican jerk seasoning. Make sure the chicken is fully cooked before adding it to the nachos.

Can I use a different type of meat for Jamaican Jerk Chicken Nachos?

Yes, you can use a different type of meat such as shrimp, beef, or tofu for Jamaican Jerk Chicken Nachos. Just make sure to season it with the Jamaican jerk seasoning before cooking.

How do I assemble the Jamaican Jerk Chicken Nachos?

To assemble the Jamaican Jerk Chicken Nachos, start by spreading out a layer of tortilla chips on a baking sheet. Then, add the cooked chicken, diced onion, bell pepper, pineapple, and black beans on top. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and bake in the oven until the cheese is melted. Finally, add your desired toppings and enjoy!

Are Jamaican Jerk Chicken Nachos spicy?

The level of spiciness in Jamaican Jerk Chicken Nachos depends on the amount of Jamaican jerk seasoning used. If you prefer a milder taste, use less seasoning or opt for a mild version. You can also adjust the spiciness by adding more or less of the toppings such as jalapenos or hot sauce.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lesliebakes
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
Replies