• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tasty Tropics: Reviving a Classic Theme with Delicious Recipes

In summary, the speaker bought a lot of Taste of the Tropics invite cards and is looking for recipes to use for a theme show. They are interested in any tropical-inspired recipes and some suggestions given include Pineapple Chicken Skewers, Coconut Shrimp, Tropical Fruit Salad, Grilled Hawaiian Pork Chops, and Mango Salsa. The speaker hopes these ideas will help make the theme show a success.
emiscookin
Hey everyone~
So I bought a whole bunch of PC invite cards that a former consultant was getting rid of on Ebay and I didn't realize just how many "Taste of the Tropics" cards there were!! Heck, I haven't seen that theme show in...almost 3 years. BUT I LOVE anything that has to do with the tropics so..I was wondering if any of you still have those recipes so I can do the theme show. (And use up all these cards! ;)) Would appreciate it! Thanks! :D

They should be on CC under the Theme Show Archive.

Hi there! I'm not sure if I have any specific "Taste of the Tropics" recipes, but I do have some delicious tropical-inspired recipes that you can use for your theme show! Here are a few suggestions:1. Pineapple Chicken Skewers - Marinate chicken chunks in a mixture of pineapple juice, soy sauce, and garlic. Thread onto skewers with chunks of pineapple and grill until cooked through. Serve with a side of coconut rice.2. Coconut Shrimp - Dip shrimp in a mixture of flour, egg, and shredded coconut, then fry until crispy. Serve with a sweet and spicy mango dipping sauce.3. Tropical Fruit Salad - Mix together your favorite tropical fruits such as mango, papaya, kiwi, and pineapple. Serve with a coconut lime dressing made with coconut milk, lime juice, and honey.4. Grilled Hawaiian Pork Chops - Marinate pork chops in a mixture of pineapple juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, and ginger. Grill until cooked through and serve with a side of grilled pineapple slices.5. Mango Salsa - Combine diced mango, red onion, jalapeno, cilantro, and lime juice for a fresh and flavorful salsa. Serve with tortilla chips or as a topping for grilled chicken or fish.I hope these ideas help and that your "Taste of the Tropics" theme show is a success! Enjoy!

What is "aTaste of the Tropics"?

"aTaste of the Tropics" is a collection of tropical-themed kitchen tools and recipes from Pampered Chef. It includes products such as pineapple corers, mango slicers, and coconut scrapers, as well as recipes for meals and drinks inspired by Caribbean, Hawaiian, and other tropical cuisines.

Can I purchase individual items from the "aTaste of the Tropics" collection?

Yes, you can purchase individual items from the "aTaste of the Tropics" collection. They are available for purchase on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also purchase the entire collection as a bundle.

Are the "aTaste of the Tropics" products dishwasher safe?

Most of the "aTaste of the Tropics" products are dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing for best results. Please refer to the specific product instructions for more details.

Do I need to purchase any special ingredients for the "aTaste of the Tropics" recipes?

The "aTaste of the Tropics" recipes use common ingredients that can be found in most grocery stores. However, some recipes may call for tropical fruits or spices that may not be readily available in your area.

Are there any special discounts or promotions for the "aTaste of the Tropics" collection?

We occasionally offer discounts and promotions on the "aTaste of the Tropics" collection, so be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for any current deals. You can also host a party and earn free or discounted products from the collection as a host benefit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elijahstrust
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • chefdianne
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pamperedchef88