• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trifle Bowl Featured in Magazine

In summary, the magazine has several recipes that use the trifle bowl. Sandra Lee is a popular brand for this product. It is not a trifle bowl, but could easily be. The magazine is available at Walmart and Michael's. The subscription is not cheap.
BeckyC5830
I picked up the March/April issue of Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade magazine and she has it listed as one of the must-have products for Spring. See it on page 13, 91 and 93 in various usages. Nice to see our April featured product in a national magazine! I'm going to use the magazine at my shows to point out the versatility and popularity of our Trifle Bowl!

Plus look at page 73 & 78 at another way to use the Trifle Bowl at booths. Although it's not a trifle bowl they're using, it could easily be. They put a wide spring colored ribbon around the outside middle of the bowl. Then they're inset some weighted balloons of various colors to float a couple feet above the bowl. Then they stuffed the inside of the bowl with brightly colored tissue paper so it looks like a gift bag. It's so cute, colorful and festive!

BeckyC5830 said:
I picked up the March/April issue of Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade magazine and she has it listed as one of the must-have products for Spring. See it on page 13, 91 and 93 in various usages. Nice to see our April featured product in a national magazine! I'm going to use the magazine at my shows to point out the versatility and popularity of our Trifle Bowl!

Plus look at page 73 & 78 at another way to use the Trifle Bowl at booths. Although it's not a trifle bowl they're using, it could easily be. They put a wide spring colored ribbon around the outside middle of the bowl. Then they're inset some weighted balloons of various colors to float a couple feet above the bowl. Then they stuffed the inside of the bowl with brightly colored tissue paper so it looks like a gift bag. It's so cute, colorful and festive!

Where do you find this magazine? I don't see it anywhere around where I live!

Walmart has it, i was just there but didn't flip through it...oh well later this week its back to walmart i go :)

I bought mine at Michael's.

Thanks! I went to their website again and the subscription is NOT cheap!!

ShelbyMichalek said:
Thanks! I went to their website again and the subscription is NOT cheap!!

If you can get your hands on a magazine there are postcards inside of it to save 50% off the subscription. The discounted price is $15 for 1 year (6 issues).

Thanks Becky for the info! I loveeeeeeeeee the trifle bowl.

I'm putting this on my shopping list. I'm curious about the other ways to us it

I'm excited to see that a photo of the Easter centerpiece I sent into HO, is currently on the little slide show they have on the Consultant's Corner, Trifle Bowl Photo Showcase.
The four plaster of paris figurines I have in to the top of the "Easter Basket" like use of the Trifle, are ones I made during my grade school years. That makes them older than most of those of you who post regularly.

Attachments

• P4080139.jpg
    P4080139.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 379
I think this is trifle bowl month for magazines. I was just looking at the lastest edition of Taste of Home and they have several recipes (dinner or dessert) that can be used with the trifle bowl. It specifically mentions trifle bowl but not who makes it. Thanks for the tip about Sandra lee I will check out hers next.

Guess I'll be checking out magazines while doing some shopping for PTO today while at Wal-mart.

I would love to show and sell more of them, but I was told at a couple of shows, they've been out for sooo long and if you wanted one, you would have bought it years ago. I said, well there's always someone who's just married or find they need 2.

Rita,
Love your picture.....I need to make up something like that and just leave it decorated and take it to my shows.

Lisa

Grandmarita said:
I'm excited to see that a photo of the Easter centerpiece I sent into HO, is currently on the little slide show they have on the Consultant's Corner, Trifle Bowl Photo Showcase.
The four plaster of paris figurines I have in to the top of the "Easter Basket" like use of the Trifle, are ones I made during my grade school years. That makes them older than most of those of you who post regularly.

I didn't realize that was you! That is a beautiful arrangement - congratulations!! And I love that you shared the story with us. I wondered about those little bunnies and ducks. Too cute.

1. What is the capacity of the trifle bowl featured in the magazine?

The trifle bowl featured in the magazine has a capacity of 2.5 quarts.

2. Is the trifle bowl microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the trifle bowl featured in the magazine is both microwave and dishwasher safe.

3. Can the trifle bowl be used for hot and cold desserts?

Yes, the trifle bowl is versatile and can be used for both hot and cold desserts.

4. What material is the trifle bowl made of?

The trifle bowl featured in the magazine is made of high-quality glass, perfect for displaying layered desserts.

5. Does the trifle bowl come with a lid?

No, the trifle bowl featured in the magazine does not come with a lid. However, we do offer a separate lid that fits perfectly on the bowl for easy storage and transport.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefamanda
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
stephaniekocala
Back