• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tried This Recipe? Share Your Experience!

In summary, "Tried This Recipe? Share Your Experience!" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that encourages customers to provide feedback and reviews on recipes they have tried using Pampered Chef products. To share your experience, you can log in to your account and leave a review and rating for the recipe. It is not necessary to use Pampered Chef products, but it is encouraged as the recipe was created and tested using these products. In your experience review, you can include details about any modifications, the final result and taste, and any tips or tricks you discovered. Your review will be visible to others on the recipe page, but your personal information will not be shown. This allows for a community of cooks to share their experiences and
Chef Stacy Edwards
Just wondering if anyone has tried this recipe at home or at a show? How was it? My host wants me to do this for her show tomorrow. TIA

I've done it at 4 shows .. everyone has loved it!

I just did the salad at my shows this week. I sold 6 DCBs!! Everyone loved it!
Layla

Yes, it's definately a hit:thumbup: The last show I made it at; everyone was going back for seconds.

Thanks girls that is helpful, I feel confident doing this now.

Great tip. I'm going to offer that as an option for my November shows..Thanks ladies!

hey...how many people did you all have at your shows where you had the BBQ pork salad?

I'm making this for my brother's baby shower for sunday, among tons of other food, and wanted to make sure that 1 or doubling the recipe is better..

I want it to be enough for 15 people to 'have a bit'..

should i double it?

smilesarepriceless said:
hey...how many people did you all have at your shows where you had the BBQ pork salad?

I'm making this for my brother's baby shower for sunday, among tons of other food, and wanted to make sure that 1 or doubling the recipe is better..

I want it to be enough for 15 people to 'have a bit'..

should i double it?

I always double mine, just to have leftovers, but I never do! EVERYONE loves this recipe! I have done it with turkey tenderloins too and it's yummy too.:thumbup:

I think you are going to want to double it ... it's so good!

Yes, double it. I did for 15 people & there wasn't any left!

Related to Tried This Recipe? Share Your Experience!

What is the purpose of "Tried This Recipe? Share Your Experience!"?

The purpose of "Tried This Recipe? Share Your Experience!" is to encourage customers to provide feedback and reviews on recipes they have tried using Pampered Chef products. This allows for a community of cooks to share their experiences and tips with each other, as well as providing valuable feedback for the company.

How do I share my experience with a recipe?

To share your experience with a recipe, simply go to the recipe page on the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Tried This Recipe? Share Your Experience!" button. This will prompt you to log in to your account, and then you can leave a review and rating for the recipe.

Do I have to use Pampered Chef products to share my experience?

No, you do not have to use Pampered Chef products to share your experience with a recipe. However, it is encouraged as the recipe was created and tested using Pampered Chef products, so the results may vary if different products are used.

What should I include in my experience review?

In your experience review, you can include details about any modifications you made to the recipe, the final result and taste, and any tips or tricks you discovered while making the recipe. You can also rate the recipe and provide any overall comments or suggestions.

Will my experience review be visible to others?

Yes, your experience review will be visible to others on the recipe page. This allows for others to read and learn from your experience, as well as providing valuable feedback for the company and other customers. However, your personal information such as your name and contact information will not be visible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ConShan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • paultorres
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sandilou