• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Moroccan Pita and Chix Wedges: Have You Tried This Recipe Yet?

In summary, the ingredients needed for Moroccan Pita and Chicken Wedges are pita bread, chicken breast, olive oil, Moroccan seasoning, hummus, diced tomatoes, diced cucumbers, crumbled feta cheese, and lemon wedges. The chicken can be substituted with tofu or chickpeas for a vegetarian option. It can be cooked on the grill, in the oven, or on the stove. Moroccan seasoning is a blend of spices that can be found in most grocery stores or online. The dish can be made ahead of time and reheated, but it is best to assemble it just before serving to prevent it from becoming soggy.
heat123
Silver Member
Or whatever it's called, has anyone tried this recipe yet? If so I am asking for reviews for a host who asked about it? TIA

I have, and don't actually care for it - but that's just my taste. The moroccan has a sweet taste to it, and the cilantro and it really don't mesh well together.

hmm, good to know thanks!

I've made it a couple times. Everyone seemed to like it. I liked it okay and it showed a lot of product. I have other favorites as far as seasonings go, though.

Have made it, it is good, but not my favorite either.I prefer the Greek Cheese Torta this season......and is it just me or does the appetizer category seem less appealing this season?

janetupnorth said:
Have made it, it is good, but not my favorite either.

I prefer the Greek Cheese Torta this season...

...and is it just me or does the appetizer category seem less appealing this season?

I think that too Janet - other than the Greek Torta....

I'm still offering last seasons appetizers for Bites and Bevs shows...and I also like the Cran-Rasp Fizz better than the Mojito recipe this season.

I made it using the Chipotle instead of the Moroccan. I liked it a lot better. Also used canned chicken which worked out well

1. What ingredients are needed to make Moroccan Pita and Chicken Wedges?

The ingredients for Moroccan Pita and Chicken Wedges include: pita bread, chicken breast, olive oil, Moroccan seasoning, hummus, diced tomatoes, diced cucumbers, crumbled feta cheese, and lemon wedges.

2. Can I substitute the chicken with a different protein or make it vegetarian?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with another protein such as tofu or chickpeas. You can also make it vegetarian by omitting the chicken altogether and adding more vegetables or a vegetarian protein.

3. How do I cook the chicken for this recipe?

The chicken can be grilled, baked, or cooked on the stovetop. For grilling, preheat the grill to medium-high heat and cook the chicken for 6-7 minutes on each side. For baking, preheat the oven to 375°F and bake the chicken for 20-25 minutes. For stovetop cooking, heat a pan over medium heat and cook the chicken for 6-7 minutes on each side.

4. What is Moroccan seasoning and where can I find it?

Moroccan seasoning is a blend of spices commonly used in North African cuisine. It typically includes cumin, coriander, ginger, paprika, and cinnamon. You can find it in the spice aisle of most grocery stores or online.

5. Can I make this ahead of time and reheat it later?

Yes, you can make the pita and chicken ahead of time and reheat it later. However, it is best to assemble the pita with toppings and hummus just before serving to prevent it from becoming soggy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • c00p
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
c00p
Replies