• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Tried the Summer Berry Layered Salad Recipe?

In summary, the Summer Berry Layered Salad is made with mixed greens, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, feta cheese, almonds, and a homemade raspberry vinaigrette dressing. It can be made ahead of time, but it is recommended to add the dressing right before serving. This salad is suitable for a large group or potluck and can be easily doubled or tripled. Other fruits can be substituted for the berries, but it is best to use seasonal fruits. The salad can last in the fridge for up to 2 days, but it is best to consume within 24 hours for freshness.
lauraP2000
Has anyone tried this new recipe yet? How is it?

I made it for our cluster meeting on Monday. I used fat free poppyseed dressing, and the store only had 1/2 the blueberries needed, so I substituted the other half with blackberries. It was pretty good. It uses a lot of products as well.

Where can I find this recipe?? I didn't see it in the Season's Best

elizabethfox said:
Where can I find this recipe?? I didn't see it in the Season's Best
It's from the new Stars and Stripes show that's on CC.

Wow, it looks pretty; does it taste good?

I need to make a salad for tonight, and I just grabbed a bunch of stuff this morning on my way out the door like my trifle bowl and mandoline. (with the price of gas I won't drive the 20 miles back home before my mtg.) I was going to "get inspired" today and go to the store and pick up ingredients for whatever I decided to do. This looks perfect! Just wish I had thrown in the julienne peeler. Oh well, I'll buy the matchstick carrots in the bag!

I believe this is a recycled salad from a few years ago - it was in a SB. Maybe 2 years ago? I remember making it in the SA Large Square Bowl for several shows.

It was really good, and got lots of raves from guests - many who at first weren't sure they would like it.

Good to hear! Sounds simple and quick, which is what I need tonight! I guess I'll just serve the dressing on the side? (it's a potluck)

Related to Have You Tried the Summer Berry Layered Salad Recipe?

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Summer Berry Layered Salad?

The ingredients for the Summer Berry Layered Salad include mixed greens, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, feta cheese, almonds, and a homemade raspberry vinaigrette dressing.

2. Can I make this salad ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this salad ahead of time. However, it is best to add the dressing right before serving to prevent the greens from becoming soggy.

3. Is this salad suitable for a large group or potluck?

Absolutely! This salad is perfect for a large group or potluck. You can easily double or triple the recipe to accommodate more people.

4. Can I substitute the berries with other fruits?

Yes, you can substitute the berries with other fruits such as peaches, mangoes, or kiwis. Just make sure to use fruits that are in season for the best flavor.

5. How long will the Summer Berry Layered Salad last in the fridge?

The salad can last in the fridge for up to 2 days, but it is best to consume it within 24 hours for optimal freshness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • KCPChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies