• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Layered Taco Salad Recipe: Where to Find It?

In summary, to access the Layered Taco Salad recipe, you can visit the Pampered Chef website or search for it in the digital recipe library or cookbooks. The recipe is also available in a printed format. You can customize the ingredients to your liking and the recipe serves 6-8 people. It can also be made in advance by assembling and storing in the refrigerator.
Dianneskitchen
Gold Member
Hi,
Can anyone tell me what book the layered Taco Salad is in. Thanks in advance/ Dianne

There's a Southwestern Layered Salad in the Salads Cards.

Maybe this one..I've heard this one called the Taco salad or the Taco Layered Salad...

Attachments

• southwestern cob.doc
    71.5 KB · Views: 263

Related to Layered Taco Salad Recipe: Where to Find It?

1. How do I access the Layered Taco Salad recipe?

To find the Layered Taco Salad recipe, you can visit the Pampered Chef website and search for it in the recipe section. You can also find it in our digital recipe library or in any of our cookbooks.

2. Is the Layered Taco Salad recipe available in a printed format?

Yes, you can find the Layered Taco Salad recipe in our printed cookbooks. We also offer a print option for all of our digital recipes.

3. Can I customize the ingredients in the Layered Taco Salad recipe?

Absolutely! Our recipes are meant to be flexible and adaptable to your preferences. Feel free to substitute any ingredients or add additional toppings to make it your own.

4. How many servings does the Layered Taco Salad recipe make?

The Layered Taco Salad recipe serves 6-8 people, depending on portion sizes. You can easily adjust the recipe to make more or less servings as needed.

5. Can I make the Layered Taco Salad recipe in advance?

Yes, you can assemble the Layered Taco Salad ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Just make sure to keep the layers separate and add the dressing right before serving for the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
amybee
  • SusanK
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies