• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Touchdown Taco Dip Recipe - Get Ready to Score!

In summary, you can make this dip ahead of time and store it in the fridge. You can also substitute ground beef for ground turkey, but remember to drain off any excess grease. This dip will stay fresh for 3-4 days when stored properly. You can use store-bought taco seasoning and adjust the amount accordingly. Finally, you can use any type of cheese for the topping, such as cheddar, Monterey Jack, or a Mexican blend.
daniellemorgan
the recipe for the touchdown taco dip?

If it's on here i can't find it. I also don't have the cookbook it's in.

Thanks! :chef:

here ya go

Attachments

• TOUCHDOWN TACO DIP.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 423
you're the best:)

I double the recipe Caroline posted and use refried beans instead of the bean dip. I use the mini baker. You can cook it in the microwave for 5 minutes.

Oh, I also use the whole package of taco seasoning!

Hi there! I'm sorry you're having trouble finding the recipe for the touchdown taco dip. It's actually not in any of our cookbooks, but you can find it on our website under the "Dips and Spreads" category. Just search for "touchdown taco dip" and it should come right up! Let me know if you have any other questions or need help finding any other recipes. Happy cooking! :chef:

1. Can I make this dip ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this dip ahead of time and store it in the fridge until you are ready to serve it. Just make sure to cover it with plastic wrap or place it in an airtight container.

2. Can I use ground beef instead of ground turkey?

Yes, you can substitute ground beef for ground turkey in this recipe. However, keep in mind that ground beef has a higher fat content, so you may want to drain off any excess grease before adding the other ingredients.

3. How long will this dip stay fresh?

This dip will stay fresh for about 3-4 days when stored in the refrigerator. Make sure to cover it tightly and store it in an airtight container to maintain its freshness.

4. Can I use store-bought taco seasoning instead of making my own?

Yes, you can use store-bought taco seasoning instead of making your own. Just make sure to adjust the amount according to the package instructions, as the seasoning may have different ratios of spices compared to the homemade version.

5. Can I use a different type of cheese for the topping?

Yes, you can use any type of cheese you prefer for the topping. Cheddar, Monterey Jack, or a Mexican blend would all work well in this recipe. You can also use a combination of different cheeses for added flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • jbarnhill
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • chefhorton