• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Crispy Taco Bites: Finding the Perfect Recipe

In summary, to make crispy taco bites, you will need ground beef, taco seasoning, shredded cheese, tortilla chips, and your choice of toppings such as salsa, guacamole, and sour cream. You can use any type of ground meat or shredded chicken as a substitute for ground beef. To prevent the taco bites from getting soggy, drain and pat dry the cooked ground beef before adding it to the tortilla chips, and bake the bites in the oven for a few minutes. The taco bites can also be prepared ahead of time and stored in the fridge before baking. To make them healthier, use lean ground beef or chicken, whole grain tortilla chips, and fresh vegetables as toppings. You can also skip the cheese and use
basketmom2
Does anyone know which cookbook this is in or if it has been posted already? And has anyone tried putting some taco meat in the Crispy Taco Bites? Thanks!:D

The lattice tart is in this seasons SB also

:eek: I made this at my last show and I forgot the brown sugar and the butter. They said it still tasted good.

I made this at a show last month and the host's husband couldn't get enough of it....and he doesn't even like sweets! She said he ate all of the leftovers the next day.

It is in this SB and Last SB. I've made it at practically everyshow. It's a great recipe to take and bake there. It is definetly on my standby list.

You can also find it in the recipes on CC.

Related to Crispy Taco Bites: Finding the Perfect Recipe

1. What ingredients do I need to make crispy taco bites?

To make crispy taco bites, you will need ground beef, taco seasoning, shredded cheese, tortilla chips, and your choice of toppings such as salsa, guacamole, and sour cream.

2. Can I use a different type of meat instead of ground beef?

Yes, you can use any type of ground meat or even shredded chicken to make crispy taco bites. Just make sure to cook the meat thoroughly before adding it to the recipe.

3. How do I prevent my taco bites from getting soggy?

To prevent your taco bites from getting soggy, make sure to fully drain the cooked ground beef and pat it dry with paper towels before adding it to the tortilla chips. You can also bake the taco bites in the oven for a few minutes to crisp up the tortilla chips before adding the toppings.

4. Can I make crispy taco bites ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the taco bites ahead of time by cooking the ground beef and assembling the bites on a baking sheet. Cover with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator until ready to bake and serve. You may need to add a few extra minutes to the baking time if the taco bites are cold from the fridge.

5. How can I make my crispy taco bites healthier?

To make your crispy taco bites healthier, you can use lean ground beef or chicken, whole grain tortilla chips, and top with fresh vegetables like diced tomatoes, onions, and lettuce. You can also skip the cheese and use a healthier alternative like avocado or Greek yogurt as a topping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
yourpcgal
  • cwinter474
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies