• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Taco Ring Recipe: Find it Here!

In summary, to make a taco ring, you will need 2 cans of refrigerated crescent rolls, 1 pound of ground beef, 1 packet of taco seasoning, 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes, 1/4 cup of diced onions, 1/4 cup of sliced black olives, 1/4 cup of diced green peppers, and 1/4 cup of diced jalapenos. To assemble, preheat the oven to 375°F and arrange the crescent rolls in a circle with the wide ends overlapping. Cook and season the ground beef, then add it to the widest part of the crescent ring along with the other toppings. Bake for
Kellyf
Where can I find the recipe for Taco Ring? I have done a search and did not come up with anything.:confused:
Thank you in advance!!!

Busy Moms cook book - I believe - I don't have a scanner and am running out right now to go to soccer so I can't type it up for you - sorry

It's in the All the Best Cookbook, I believe.
Hold on ... let me look!

here ya go

http://www.recipezaar.com/81160

What ingredients do I need to make a taco ring?

To make a taco ring, you will need 2 cans of refrigerated crescent rolls, 1 pound of ground beef, 1 packet of taco seasoning, 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes, 1/4 cup of diced onions, 1/4 cup of sliced black olives, 1/4 cup of diced green peppers, and 1/4 cup of diced jalapenos.

How do I assemble a taco ring?

To assemble a taco ring, start by preheating your oven to 375°F. On a large baking sheet, unroll the crescent rolls and arrange them in a circle with the wide ends overlapping. Press the seams together to seal. Next, cook the ground beef in a skillet until browned and then add the taco seasoning. Place the beef mixture on the widest part of the crescent ring, followed by the cheese, tomatoes, onions, olives, peppers, and jalapenos. Bring the pointed ends of the crescent rolls towards the center and tuck them under the ring. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the crescent rolls are golden brown.

Can I use a different type of meat for the taco ring?

Yes, you can use a different type of meat for the taco ring. Ground turkey, chicken, or even shredded beef would work well in this recipe. Just make sure to cook the meat before adding it to the crescent ring.

What are some suggested toppings for the taco ring?

Some suggested toppings for the taco ring include sour cream, salsa, guacamole, shredded lettuce, and additional shredded cheese. You can also customize the toppings to your liking and add any other ingredients you enjoy on your tacos.

Can I make a vegetarian version of the taco ring?

Yes, you can make a vegetarian version of the taco ring by omitting the ground beef and adding in your favorite vegetarian protein, like black beans or tofu. You can also increase the amount of vegetables in the filling, such as adding more peppers or mushrooms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
yourpcgal
  • floccies
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • SandyG
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies