• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Taco Ring Recipe - Ready in Minutes!

In summary, the Easy Taco Ring Recipe requires 1 lb ground beef, 1 packet taco seasoning, 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup chopped onion, 1/4 cup chopped green pepper, 2 tablespoons water, and 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls. Other ingredients such as salsa, sour cream, or guacamole can be used as toppings. The protein can be substituted with ground turkey, chicken, or vegetarian crumbles. To assemble the Taco Ring, cook the ground beef with the seasoning, water, onion, and green pepper, and then arrange the crescent rolls in a circle with the filling and cheese inside. It can be made ahead of time and served with additional toppings or sides
heykim00
taco ring recipe ASAP?
TIA

http://joycesfinecooking.com/Recipes3/taco_ring.htm

Here it is.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• Taco Ring Recope.doc
    20 KB · Views: 335

What ingredients do I need for the Easy Taco Ring Recipe?

The ingredients for the Easy Taco Ring Recipe are 1 lb ground beef, 1 packet taco seasoning, 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup chopped onion, 1/4 cup chopped green pepper, 2 tablespoons water, 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls, and toppings of your choice (such as salsa, sour cream, or guacamole).

Can I use a different type of protein instead of ground beef?

Yes, you can substitute ground beef with ground turkey, chicken, or even vegetarian crumbles. Just make sure to cook the protein fully before adding it to the recipe.

How do I assemble the Taco Ring?

To assemble the Taco Ring, start by preheating your oven to 375°F. In a skillet, cook the ground beef over medium heat until fully cooked. Add in the taco seasoning, water, onion, and green pepper and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes. On a baking sheet, unroll the crescent rolls and arrange them in a circle with the pointed ends facing outwards and the wide ends overlapping. Spoon the ground beef mixture onto the wide ends of the crescent rolls, and then sprinkle with shredded cheese. Fold the pointed ends of the crescent rolls over the filling and tuck them under the wide ends. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the crescent rolls are golden brown.

Can I make this ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the Taco Ring ahead of time and refrigerate it until ready to bake. Just make sure to add a few extra minutes to the baking time to ensure it is heated through.

What can I serve with the Easy Taco Ring?

The Easy Taco Ring is a complete meal on its own, but you can also serve it with toppings such as salsa, sour cream, chopped tomatoes, or guacamole. You can also serve it with a side salad or some rice and beans for a more filling meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
yourpcgal
  • floccies
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • SandyG
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies