• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Transportation From Airport to Hotel...

In summary, to arrange transportation from the airport to your hotel, you can either book a shuttle service through your hotel or use a ride-sharing service such as Uber or Lyft. The cost and travel time will vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose, the distance, and any additional fees. You can pre-book transportation to ensure a smoother arrival, but if your flight is delayed, you can either inform the company for a later pick-up or make alternative arrangements. It is best to plan ahead and have a backup plan in case of delays.
Kimmie
What's everyone doing? I'll be getting in Thursday morning around 10:30 (Southwest coming from Baltimore) - anyone want to share a ride?

Kim

I'll be getting in around 10am on Thurs morning too. I was thinking of taking that skyline thingy that costs about $10. I'd be happy to meet with you and we can ride together?

DH and I will be getting in at that time as well. What is the skyline thingy? $10. sounds real good!!!

Several of us are coming in on the same flight - I'm sure we'll share a cab.

Here is the website for the SkyRide:
The Regional Transportation District Home Page

looks like we would take the AF line--only bad thing is it takes about an hour to get to the hotel or convention center.

From what i've heard though, doesn't sound like a taxi would save you much time---so, i'm up for the cheapest, safest way!

1. How do I arrange transportation from the airport to my hotel?

To arrange transportation from the airport to your hotel, you can either book a shuttle service through your hotel or use a ride-sharing service such as Uber or Lyft. You can also hire a private car service or take a taxi from the designated taxi stand at the airport.

2. How much does transportation from the airport to the hotel cost?

The cost of transportation from the airport to your hotel will vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose, the distance between the airport and your hotel, and any additional fees or surcharges. It is best to research and compare prices beforehand to find the most cost-effective option.

3. How long does it take to travel from the airport to the hotel?

The travel time from the airport to your hotel will depend on the distance, traffic conditions, and the mode of transportation you choose. Generally, it can take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour or more. It is always best to plan ahead and leave enough time to account for any unforeseen delays.

4. Can I pre-book transportation from the airport to the hotel?

Yes, you can pre-book transportation from the airport to your hotel. Most shuttle services, private car services, and taxi companies allow you to make reservations in advance. This can ensure a smoother and hassle-free arrival at your hotel.

5. What do I do if my flight is delayed and I miss my scheduled transportation?

If your flight is delayed and you miss your scheduled transportation, you can either call the transportation company to inform them of the delay and see if they can accommodate a later pick-up time or make alternative arrangements such as taking a taxi or using a ride-sharing service. It is always a good idea to have a backup plan in case of unforeseen delays.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
  • Tracie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Chefstover2