• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trading a Pie Stone for Pampered Chef Products - Can it be Done?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a "Stoneware Exchange Program" where you can trade in your used or damaged stoneware for a credit towards new Pampered Chef products. The amount of credit you will receive for your pie stone depends on the current retail price of the product and can be obtained by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service. This program does not offer cash refunds for traded in items and proof of purchase is required. Only Pampered Chef stoneware is eligible for the exchange program.
samcmills
I have a friend who has a friend, when my friend was telling her about PC and trying to get her to buy stuff she said she had a french vanilla pie stone that she never used and would like to trade. So now my friend is asking if she can trade this stone. She won it evidently, didn't buy it, so no receipt or consultant name.

My question is: Is this possible, to exchange this for something else? What do you have to do to exchange? Who pays shipping?

I told my friend if she has to pay shipping it may be more cost effective to just sell it to someone else and buy something different. I told her the lady would probably have to call PC herself, but she acts like she wants me to handle it for her friend and save her the trouble. So I told her I would ask on here, if anyone knew it would be the cheffers.

Any info is greatly appreciated.
Susan

I wouldn't know what they could do for her. But if she has never used it, you might offer to take it off her hands for whatever it is that she is looking for, and you might just gain a new loyal customer for the long run. Don't know if this helps or not, but it's worth a shot.

I wouldn't think they would exchange something when they do not know when it was bought or anything about it. Maybe you could find someone that might buy it from her or something. Or if you have something extra around you have not used exchange with her to get her future business.

Related to Trading a Pie Stone for Pampered Chef Products - Can it be Done?

1. Can I trade in my pie stone for other Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can trade in your pie stone for other Pampered Chef products. Pampered Chef offers a "Stoneware Exchange Program" where you can trade in your used or damaged stoneware for a credit towards new Pampered Chef products.

2. How do I know how much credit I will receive for my pie stone?

The amount of credit you will receive for your pie stone will depend on the current retail price of the product. You can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service for more information on specific credit amounts.

3. Can I trade in my pie stone for cash?

No, the Stoneware Exchange Program only allows for a credit towards new Pampered Chef products. Cash refunds are not available for traded in items.

4. Do I need to provide proof of purchase for my pie stone?

Yes, you will need to provide proof of purchase for your pie stone in order to be eligible for the Stoneware Exchange Program. This can include a receipt, order confirmation, or warranty card.

5. Can I trade in any brand of stoneware for Pampered Chef products?

No, the Stoneware Exchange Program only accepts Pampered Chef stoneware for trade-ins. Other brands of stoneware will not be eligible for credit towards new Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy