• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tracy Williams in Roseville, Ca

In summary, Tracy Williams is an experienced consultant at Pampered Chef in Roseville, Ca who helps customers find the perfect kitchen tools and hosts cooking shows to share delicious recipes and cooking tips. She recommends a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware from Pampered Chef, including stoneware, multi-purpose cookware, and time-saving gadgets. Tracy is available for in-home cooking shows in the Roseville, Ca area and can be contacted through her Pampered Chef website or through customer service to schedule a show. She also offers special promotions and discounts for her customers, which can be found on her website or by attending one of her cooking shows. Signing up for the email newsletter is another way to stay updated on current promotions and discounts.
Kitchen2u
I see Shana Smith is coming ~ anyone else from here?

If so ~ see you in Roseville on Tuesday! If you see me...say hi!

Ginny Syphax

I see Amanda Fairall's on the list too! I'm easy to spot Amanda...one of the FEW Japanese gals! Say hi, okay? Would love to meet you too!

Ginny

I could not figure out how to open that list to save my life. I have the loop set to send me all the posts in one day, that cuts down on the amount of clutter I get, but I am lost! I emailed Barb this morning.

I'm going.

What's going on in Roseville?? I live near there!!

Jaime--check out "Tracey Williams is coming to Roseville!" under Meeting Tips...I think.

K will do thanks.

Jaime, if you want to go, you will need to call Barbara Duke RIGHT AWAY! She is sending in the head count this morning. If you would like her number please send me a PM

Thanks i'm not sure if I can go. I have to see what my hubby's schedule is like first.

I'd call Barbara and let her know you're thinking of coming but you have to chat with hubby first; that you can let her know tonight or tomorrow.

Related to Tracy Williams in Roseville, Ca

1. Who is Tracy Williams and what is her role at Pampered Chef?

Tracy Williams is one of our experienced consultants at Pampered Chef in Roseville, Ca. She helps customers find the perfect kitchen tools and hosts cooking shows to share delicious recipes and cooking tips.

2. What type of products does Tracy Williams recommend?

Tracy Williams recommends a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware from Pampered Chef, including our famous stoneware, multi-purpose cookware, and time-saving kitchen gadgets.

3. Is Tracy Williams available for in-home cooking shows?

Yes, Tracy Williams is available for in-home cooking shows in the Roseville, Ca area. She loves sharing her passion for cooking and helping others create delicious meals with our Pampered Chef products.

4. How can I schedule a cooking show with Tracy Williams?

To schedule a cooking show with Tracy Williams, you can contact her directly through her Pampered Chef website or reach out to our customer service team. Tracy will work with you to find a date and time that works best for your schedule.

5. Does Tracy Williams offer any special promotions or discounts?

Yes, Tracy Williams often has special promotions and discounts available for her customers. These can be found on her Pampered Chef website or by attending one of her cooking shows. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on all of our current promotions and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShanaSmith
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • scorpionqueen
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • RaggedyAunt