• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to join our community? Let's get to know each other!

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and cooking accessories. To become a consultant, you can sign up through their website or connect with a current consultant for more information. The benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant include earning extra income, setting your own schedule, receiving discounts on products, and being part of a supportive community with access to training and resources. The company has been in business for over 40 years and welcomes individuals with all levels of cooking experience to join as consultants.
scorpionqueen
Hi All

I just wanted to say "hi" and introduce myself to this site. I have been checking it out for about about a month and I LOVE it! I thought since I'm going to be here often I would tell you a little about me.

My name is Tina Wilson and I live in Roseville, CA. I have been a PC Consultant for 5 months. I have been married for 4 years and my husband is super supportive about my new business. He eats all my practice recipes and carries my heavy stuff for me.

I look forward to learning a lot here and I hope I can share my insights as well.

chat with you soon!

Tina :D

Welcome Tina! You will love it even more here now that you started posting!:D :love:

Welcome, and congratulations on your new business. We're a wacky little family, but we're basically harmless.

Hi Tina! This is such a great and supportive forum... and frankly quite the addiction. Welcome!

Tina Welcome! This is a great time to start your business. When I first started I started in the month of November.

Welcome Aboard!:)

Welcome! My boyfriend carried my stuff for me too and I think it's wonderful! I love it when they are so supportive. Good luck!Glinnesa

Welcome to our circus! I am saying that with nothing but love for everyone here!:love: :love: :love:
I spent an entire day saving files when I first got here. There is so many people full of info. Looks like you already had a great show!!!!

Hello Tina!

So happy you found us here!

Welcome!!

Welcome to the fun. Chef Success is a blessing. I don't know how people do it with out this.

Thanks for the warm welcomeI appreciate all the warm wishes...you all are so supportive! :p

Yay Tina! Nice to have another "Californian" here to chat with!

(nothing against all the non-californians):D

1. What does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and cooking accessories.

2. How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can sign up through our website or connect with a current consultant for more information.

3. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn extra income, set your own schedule, and receive discounts on products. You also become part of a supportive community and have access to training and resources to help you succeed.

4. How long has Pampered Chef been in business?

Pampered Chef has been in business for over 40 years, since 1980.

5. Can I still join Pampered Chef if I don't have any cooking experience?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef provides training and support to all consultants, regardless of their level of cooking experience. As long as you have a passion for cooking and sharing our products with others, you can be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ainsley Miller
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Ainsley Miller
  • ecou2018
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ecou2018
  • Jennifer Taylor