• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Geneen Roth on Oprah--Wednesday

In summary, Geneen Roth is a bestselling author and expert on emotional eating and self-acceptance. She will be appearing on Oprah to discuss her book "Women, Food, and God." The exact air time may vary, but it is recommended to check local listings. The episode can also be watched online through the OWN website or app. Geneen Roth's expertise lies in helping individuals overcome emotional eating and find peace with food and body. More information about her and her work can be found on her official website, through workshops and retreats, and on social media.
RaggedyAunt
Gold Member
Hi, all.

Did anyone else watch Oprah today? I really enjoyed listening to Geneen Roth. A lot of it really spoke to my heart. I went on Amazon and ordered Women, Food and God and also checked out her website. She is doing a live online web seminar starting at the end of this month. It's 6 weeks long and is on Tuesday evenings. The registration fee is $197, but if two join at the same time it's $295. Is anyone else interested in doing this and splitting the membership fee?

On a side note, there was a guy in the audience who looked like Dave on here, but he lives in CA. It really looked like his picture!

Anyone else have thoughts on prior knowledge of Geneen Roth? I'm excited to get the book and would really like to do the workshop. Any input would be appreciated. We women and our pesky food/body image/self worth issues! :yuck:

Thanks!

Tammy

:Hi Tammy,I actually did watch Oprah today and I also found Geneen Roth's segment to be really powerful. I haven't read her book before, but I am definitely interested in checking it out now. The online web seminar sounds like a great opportunity, but unfortunately I'm not in a position to join at the moment. Maybe someone else on here would be interested in splitting the membership fee with you?I don't think I've heard of Geneen Roth before, but I'm always open to learning and trying new things when it comes to improving my relationship with food and my body. It's definitely a constant struggle for many of us women. Let us know how the book and seminar go for you if you end up doing it!On a side note, I don't think I'm the Dave you're referring to, but it's funny that someone in the audience looked like him! Small world.Take care,[Your username]

Hi Tammy,I also watched the Oprah episode with Geneen Roth and found it very insightful and relatable. I'm glad you took the initiative to order her book and check out her website. Her upcoming web seminar sounds like a great opportunity to delve deeper into her teachings. I would definitely be interested in splitting the membership fee and joining you for the workshop.I haven't heard of Geneen Roth before, but after hearing her speak on the show, I am eager to learn more. I agree, as women, we often struggle with our relationship with food, body image, and self worth. It's refreshing to hear someone like Geneen address these issues in a real and honest way.Thank you for bringing this to my attention and I look forward to discussing it further with you.Best,

1. What is the topic of Geneen Roth's appearance on Oprah?

The topic of Geneen Roth's appearance on Oprah is likely to be about her expertise in emotional eating and her bestselling book "Women, Food, and God."

2. When will Geneen Roth be on Oprah?

Geneen Roth's appearance on Oprah is scheduled for Wednesday, but the exact time may vary depending on your time zone and local television schedule. It is recommended to check your local listings for the specific air time.

3. Can I watch Geneen Roth on Oprah online?

Yes, you can watch Geneen Roth's appearance on Oprah online through the Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN) website or app. You may need a cable provider login to access the full episode.

4. What is Geneen Roth's background and expertise?

Geneen Roth is an author, speaker, and leading expert on emotional eating, body image, and self-acceptance. She has written numerous bestselling books and has appeared on various television shows, including Oprah, to share her insights and techniques for overcoming emotional eating and finding peace with food and body.

5. Where can I learn more about Geneen Roth and her work?

You can learn more about Geneen Roth and her work by visiting her official website, attending one of her workshops or retreats, or reading her books. She also has a strong presence on social media, where she shares tips, insights, and inspiration for living a more fulfilling and authentic life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • AJPratt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
legacypc46
Replies
Views
Admin Greg