• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tracking On-Track-Ness of Our Downline?

In summary, to track the on-track-ness of your downline in Pampered Chef, you can use the provided tracking tools to monitor their sales, progress, and activity in training and events. Factors that contribute to a downline member's on-track-ness include their sales performance, attendance at meetings and events, and overall engagement in the business. It is recommended to track their on-track-ness at least once a month. You can track individual members and use the data to provide targeted support and training to improve their performance.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
How do I track WHO from my downline is "on-track" for the incentive trips? I know we have an on-track guide but where do I find my teams' stats for this?

Thanks!

Since I just promoted I don't have director reports for last month, but I do have my future durector report that showed incentive points.

ETA- I just checked CC to see what that report is called and they are gone and replaced with my director reports! Now I guess I get to spend the afternoon playing with them all!

OK- here is what I have found- I went to cluster reports ----> my cluster----->incentive point summary and it listed all my consultant's points totals. If you compare that to the "on-track" points number on CC you should be able to tell...

Cluster CalendarHi Gillian!

In a Table Talk class, the facilitator mentioned that there is a link to a report called (something like) cluster calendar in the Table Talk section of CC under the heading of a new director class - it is a training aid for that class, but she talked about how helpful it is for every director (and director wannabe) to monitor goals, and how the downline can/is contributing to overall cluster goals etc... Take a peek and see if it helps fill your needs -

Thanks Rebecca! I will have to check it out! Jana told me to come to the meeting early so she could show me how to use them, but she should know me better!! I will have them all figured out by tonight :D

1. How do I track the on-track-ness of my downline?

To track the on-track-ness of your downline, you can use the tracking tools provided by Pampered Chef. These tools allow you to monitor the sales and progress of your team members, as well as their activity and participation in training and events.

2. What factors contribute to a downline member's on-track-ness?

There are various factors that contribute to a downline member's on-track-ness, such as their sales performance, attendance at team meetings and trainings, participation in company events, and their overall engagement and activity within the business.

3. How often should I track the on-track-ness of my downline?

It is recommended to track the on-track-ness of your downline at least once a month. This will give you a good overview of their progress and allow you to address any issues or concerns in a timely manner.

4. Can I track the on-track-ness of individual downline members?

Yes, you can track the on-track-ness of individual downline members using the tracking tools provided by Pampered Chef. This will allow you to identify any areas where they may need additional support or training.

5. How can I use the on-track-ness data to improve my downline's performance?

The on-track-ness data can provide valuable insights into the strengths and weaknesses of your downline. You can use this information to provide targeted training and support to help your team members improve their performance and reach their goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • natural
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefCat
  • cincychef