• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Back and Ready to Shine: A Personal Update from a Passionate PC Enthusiast

In summary, "inCase You Missed Me...." is a collection of limited edition Pampered Chef products that were brought back due to popular demand. These products can be purchased online for a short period of time and may be subject to promotions and discounts. They can also be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase.
chefkathy
...just wanted to say HI and I'm back. I stepped back from PC for most of Dec and Jan. I've had a lot going in my personal life in the past year and a half which forced me to re-evaluate my commitment to PC. Thanks to the few of you who have continued to be my cheerleaders and have been there for me on the phone even though you are miles away (you know who you are ;) :candyheart: ).

I attended SL yesterday and I'm ready to get back on track! I'm ready to get the more I'm looking for!

YAY!!!! :DLet's plan to talk this week! Let me know when you're available!!!! SO HAPPY YOU'RE BACK!!!!!! :candyheart:

Welcome back! ;)

Yeah, it is great to see you back!!! I did miss you:)

Yay!!! It was great to see you yesterday!!! Glad you're "back!":D:D:D

Debbie, so glad to hear that life has settled down a bit and really glad you are back!!!

Aw, Deb -- good to have you back!!

welcome back :)

What is "inCase You Missed Me...."?

"inCase You Missed Me...." is a collection of best-selling Pampered Chef products that have been brought back for a limited time. These products are fan favorites and are available to purchase again for a short period.

How long will "inCase You Missed Me...." products be available?

The availability of "inCase You Missed Me...." products varies, but they are typically only available for a few weeks. We recommend purchasing them as soon as possible if you are interested in any of the products.

Can I purchase "inCase You Missed Me...." products online?

Yes, "inCase You Missed Me...." products can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply add the products to your cart and proceed with the checkout process.

Are there any discounts or promotions for "inCase You Missed Me...." products?

Unfortunately, there are no discounts or promotions specifically for "inCase You Missed Me...." products. However, you may be able to use any active discounts or promotions on these products if they meet the requirements.

Can I return or exchange "inCase You Missed Me...." products?

Yes, "inCase You Missed Me...." products can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase. However, please note that they must be in their original packaging and in unused condition. Contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance with returns or exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PamperedTammy