• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Pampered Chef: Fast Track for New Directors - Finding Answers

Yes, you would have to meet those requirements in each of your first three months to be eligible for reimbursement. If you promote between Feb. 1 and Oct. 1, 2008, you will be reimbursed in January 2009.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I know we talked about this before but can't find it. Does PC still offer fast track for new directors?

No, they do not.

Good to know! :)

Thanks Debbie, I didn't think so. I was telling Tiffany who is just about to promote and I thought I would come here to double check myself.

Do you know where I can find the perks on when you qualify to director. Do you still get $250 in PC dollars?

you get $250 minus whatever you may have received already for recruits. I know Tiffany's been at this awhile, so she might have already received some PC$ for previous recruits and they will subtract that!She'll get 3000 points.That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

She'll also get the new products and if she goes to NDA she can earn the $250 travel reimbursement.

pamperedlinda said:
She'll also get the new products and if she goes to NDA she can earn the $250 travel reimbursement.

If she met the requirements to earn them. ;)

Thanks guys! I appreciate it!

pamperedlinda said:

How does the reimbursement work for the travel?

pampmomof3 said:
How does the reimbursement work for the travel?

From what I can tell so far (and what I've heard from others) - you have to meet your Director minimums ($750/$4000/5 active) in your first 3 months. If you do this and go to NDA you will get a $250 travel bonus. I don't think you have to prove how much you spent to get there - I haven't seen anything that says so. I'm using ff miles ot get my ticket so I hope I don't have to prove that I spent $$.

pamperedlinda said:
From what I can tell so far (and what I've heard from others) - you have to meet your Director minimums ($750/$4000/5 active) in your first 3 months. If you do this and go to NDA you will get a $250 travel bonus. I don't think you have to prove how much you spent to get there - I haven't seen anything that says so. I'm using ff miles ot get my ticket so I hope I don't have to prove that I spent $$.

I think they just send you the check for $250 (like they do with the travel allowance for trips if you choose to book your own).

Did I read when they moved the New Director Training to HO and started this promotion that this (the $250 allowance) is only offered through October?

October is the last one they have scheduled for 2008.

This is quoted from the doc that HO put out when they moved the academy to HO. https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/nda_08.pdf

It looks like after October they may not be doing the travel but we'll see.

Earn the Travel Incentive!
Directors who promote (or re-promote) between Feb. 1 and Oct. 1, 2008,
can earn $250 for New Director Academy travel expenses. Here’s how!
In each of your first three months of Directorship:
• Have five active first line Consultants (including those on a personal sales
requirement waiver)
• Submit $1,250 in monthly personal commissionable sales
• Generate $4,000 in monthly first line Cluster commissionable sales
(including personal commissionable sales)

Thanks guys. Do you have to do all of those for 3 months in a row and then get reimbursed? She's promoting September 1st. Will she get reimbursed in january then?

Related to Pampered Chef: Fast Track for New Directors - Finding Answers

1. What is Pampered Chef: Fast Track for New Directors?

Pampered Chef: Fast Track for New Directors is a program designed to help new directors in the company accelerate their success and reach their goals faster. It provides training, resources, and support to help new directors build their business and become successful leaders in the company.

2. How do I qualify for Pampered Chef: Fast Track for New Directors?

To qualify for the Fast Track program, you must have promoted to director within the last 6 months. You must also have a minimum of $15,000 in sales and have at least 3 active team members.

3. What type of training and resources are provided through Pampered Chef: Fast Track for New Directors?

The Fast Track program offers a variety of training materials, including online courses, webinars, and in-person events. You will also have access to a personal mentor, as well as a community of other new directors to share ideas and support one another. In addition, you will receive marketing materials, business tools, and other resources to help you grow your business.

4. How long does the Fast Track program last?

The Fast Track program is a 6-month program, but you will have access to the resources and support for a full year. After the initial 6 months, you will have the option to continue in the program for an additional 6 months.

5. Can I still participate in other Pampered Chef programs while in Fast Track for New Directors?

Yes, you can still participate in other Pampered Chef programs while in Fast Track for New Directors. However, it is important to prioritize your time and focus on building your business through the Fast Track program in order to see the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DeniseT
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DeniseT
  • PC Mom 55
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefashleigh
  • Antoinette Neff