• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Pampered Chef National Meeting Day: What You Need to Know

In summary, the conversation is about a National Meeting Day event for Pampered Chef Directors, where they will receive a tape with information about an upcoming trip. The group discusses how they will handle the meeting and what they know about the event. One person asks for help with creating a signature and another offers assistance. They also talk about how to add a picture to their signature and define the term "DH" as "Dear Husband."
hankins
Ok guys, I've only been with Pampered Chef for 7 years. What is this and does that mean we Directors find out where the trip is before our downline? How is everyone handling this meeting?:confused:

my gut is --maybe I will go behind the apron--

Hi Morfia, we were on the dolphin experience together. What is this National Meeting Day???? If I'm reading it correctly we get a tape to play at our meeting, does that mean we know where the trip is before everyone else does???? HELP:confused:

yes--I remember--You need a signature--When did you join us--Welcome! Go to the TREAD behind the apron--this is public- Dont want to spoil it--But yes--we will no 1st--IF WE OPEN THE PACAGE WITHOUT THEM----never not me--I want to be excited with them

Hi Morfia

I've been on for probably a year. I don't know how to get around, how do I make a signature. I got an e-mail you wanted to add me to your list of friend but I'm not sure if I did it right or not, I'm so clueless. Help a girl out if you don't mind. Thanks

Click on "usercp" up near the top of the screen on the left in the blue bar. You can make changes, do a signature, etc. there.

Hope that helps!

Hankins said:
Hi Morfia

I've been on for probably a year. I don't know how to get around, how do I make a signature. I got an e-mail you wanted to add me to your list of friend but I'm not sure if I did it right or not, I'm so clueless. Help a girl out if you don't mind. Thanks

we are SO happy to help---Beth is by far the nicest-she has already taken the lead--

I never write in compete thoughts let alone sentences-NO RITALIN--\

call me I will help--And you are invited to our Director call-as well

Thanks Morfia, I was up at 4:00 this morning playing with the signature. I think I got it but I can't get a picture in. I'll probably have to have my hubby help me with that. What's a DH????

Nice sig, Denise!

Dh = Dear Husband (unless you are mad at him then...)

Picture? You mean avatar? Do that in the same area as you did the sig - I had to play with that too at first. If you mean attachment in a post you would scroll down and click on attachments and find the pic you want, then download and submit reply.

PS: Thanks for the compliment Morfia - you are too kind.:eek:

1. What is National Meeting Day?

National Meeting Day is an annual event held by Pampered Chef to bring together our consultants, leaders, and home office teams for a day of learning, networking, and celebrating our community.

2. When is National Meeting Day?

This year, National Meeting Day will be held on July 31st. The event typically takes place on a Saturday in late July or early August.

3. Where is National Meeting Day held?

The location of National Meeting Day changes every year. It can be held in various cities across the United States or even virtually. The location for this year's event will be announced closer to the date.

4. Who can attend National Meeting Day?

All Pampered Chef consultants are invited to attend National Meeting Day. This includes new consultants, seasoned veterans, and even those who are just interested in learning more about our company.

5. What can I expect from National Meeting Day?

National Meeting Day is packed with exciting activities such as training sessions, keynote speakers, product demonstrations, and networking opportunities. There will also be exclusive product releases and special promotions available only to attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • Valerie Remschel