• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Getting Excited About National Conference

In summary, Shelia is preparing for her trip to conference by purchasing clothes, making a Chef Success button design, and ordering buttons. She is also getting ready by attending a dueling pianos event with her team and flying in on Wednesday.
Sheila
Gold Member
This is my first year to attend and I'm really looking forward to joining in on the fun! I'm flying in on Wed, so 15 days! I'm so ready to pack already! LOL But I have another trip the weekend before and I only have the one suitcase here in Texas.

I've printed my maps & bought my Chef Success button. I've already bought a few things for the gift bags for my team. I had NOTHING in the way of appropriate attire here in TX so I have the stuff I bought for Toronto & went out & bought a couple of outfits too. I still need to find 1 more pair of dress shoes, get some dress socks (not interested in wearing panty hose in the summer) and now that I'm thinking about it ... I made a Director Chef Success button design but never ordered one. Guess I'll go do that right now! LOL

I'm usually such a last minute packer. Trying to get it all organized this far in advance is so not me. :p

For those of you who are going, do you feel like you are getting close to being prepared for your trip?

HAHA! I am starting to pack this weekend, but I am always a do-er early :) I like to be on the ball and I have class and a big project before I leave so I need to do all of that ahead of time so that I can relax (at least from normal life) while at conference!!!! I am very excited though :)

I just purchased some summerish casual professional clothes in the Spring. That is the ONLY way I will look like I prepared! I will probably pack a little early but usually, I am a last minute fly by the seat of my pants person (not that this is a good thing, mind you!).

um... i think I started getting ready the week after I got home last year! I am so excited.. I have a ton of online shopping things coming to me to go through yet..

My team is going to the "Howl at the Moon" dueling pianos on Wednesday night after the UL event, all are invited to join us.. we are gonna live it up this year!

Okay, ordered my team some Chef Success Buttons, got one DCS button for me ... and I designed the t-shirts this year for our NED's team so I ordered a matching buttons for my team to wear too! :D Lynette, go get your AllStar buttons! LOL

Sheila said:
Okay, ordered my team some Chef Success Buttons, got one DCS button for me ... and I designed the t-shirts this year for our NED's team so I ordered a matching buttons for my team to wear too! :D Lynette, go get your AllStar buttons! LOL

Where? I know nothing of the button?

Shelia -
Are they T-Shirts or are they a sweater of some kind? Deena kept calling them t-shirt sweaters..

She took the design to her own place. So I don't know! She told me t-shirts. I haven't heard the "sweater" part of the description. That's interesting!!! LOL Maybe it's just jersey type jackets that we can put on over what we are already wearing? That would be cool!

and where do I get buttons? I need 8 of them?

Not sure if she went with the swirl or the plain design, I did both for her & a lot of other items. But it was cheaper for her to go with a different printer, so I just gave her the full size of the logos to take to her printer.But the buttons are here along with everything that I showed her: http://www.cafepress.com/hyde4me/7820561

What is National Conference?

National Conference is an annual event where members of a specific organization or industry come together to network, attend workshops and panels, and learn about the latest developments in their field.

When and where is National Conference?

The date and location of National Conference may vary each year, but it typically takes place in the summer months and rotates between different cities across the country.

Who can attend National Conference?

National Conference is typically open to members of the organization or industry hosting the event. However, some conferences may also allow non-members to attend for a fee.

What is the purpose of National Conference?

The purpose of National Conference is to bring together individuals from a specific organization or industry to share knowledge, network, and collaborate on new ideas and developments in their field.

How can I get excited about National Conference?

There are many ways to get excited about National Conference! You can research the keynote speakers, plan which workshops and panels you want to attend, connect with other attendees on social media, and start thinking about how you can make the most of the conference experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • raebates