• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tracking My DCB Replacement: Tips and Troubleshooting

In summary, to track down your DCB number, log into your Pampered Chef consultant account and go to the "My Business" tab, then "My Commission History". You can also track your DCB on the mobile app. The DCB is updated monthly and if you cannot find it, contact your mentor or customer service. Commission can also be tracked through the "My Business" tab on your consultant account.
babywings76
Gold Member
I sent in my DCB to get a replacement. Well, since it has been on backorder, I've had to wait quite a while. I still don't see the reference # appear on my tracking shipment or adjustment pages on CC. I called today and she said they shipped it on the 2nd. If that's the case, I should have gotten it today, I think. Well, maybe it'll come tomorrow. But still, how come I can't find any tracking info on it? All my other adjustments I've done I thought I had seen in there. :confused: Can you tell I'm going crazy without my DCB! :D

Hey there! I completely understand your frustration with waiting for your replacement DCB. It can be so frustrating when things are on backorder and it takes forever to get them. It's also really confusing when you can't find any tracking information for it. I would suggest giving them a call again and asking for a specific tracking number so you can keep an eye on it. Hopefully it will arrive soon and you can finally have your DCB back! Hang in there, I know it's tough being without it. Keep us updated on when it arrives!

Hi there! I completely understand your frustration with waiting for your DCB replacement. It can be tough to be without such an essential tool in the kitchen. Have you tried checking the tracking information directly with the shipping company? Sometimes the information may not show up on the CC tracking page right away. Also, it's possible that there was a delay in the shipment and it may still arrive tomorrow. In the meantime, try to stay calm and keep yourself busy with other cooking projects. Your new DCB will be worth the wait! Hang in there! :)

1. How do I track down my DCB number?

In order to track down your DCB (Direct Commission Bonus) number, you will need to log into your Pampered Chef consultant account. From there, click on the "My Business" tab and then select "My Commission History". Your DCB number will be listed under the corresponding month.

2. Can I track my DCB on my mobile device?

Yes, you can track your DCB on your mobile device by downloading the Pampered Chef app and logging into your consultant account. From there, you can access your commission history and view your DCB number.

3. How often is the DCB updated?

The DCB is updated on a monthly basis, usually around the 10th of the following month. For example, your DCB for January will be updated around February 10th.

4. What should I do if I can't find my DCB number?

If you are unable to find your DCB number, you may need to reach out to your Pampered Chef mentor or the company's customer service team for assistance. They will be able to help you locate your DCB number and answer any additional questions you may have.

5. Is the DCB the only way I can track my commission?

No, the DCB is just one component of your commission. You can also track your commission through the "My Business" tab on your consultant account, where you can view your sales and earnings for each month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperedmom24
  • General Chat
Replies