• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

TPampered Chef Ring for Sale on Ebay: Feeling Frustrated

In summary, the conversation was about someone selling their TPC ring on eBay, which sparked a discussion about the ring and its design. Some people liked the new ring while others preferred the old one. The seller explained that they were no longer a consultant and needed the money, while others expressed concern about the lack of warranty for items bought on eBay. The conversation also touched on the significance of the ruby in the ring.
kisrae
Gold Member
Sorry its been along time since I've posted I've been really busy band miss you all. I was just checking Ebay for "fun" and I saw that someone was selling their TPC ring. WHAT THE HECK!!!!
I might be late and you all have seen it but it just ticks me off. I'm want to earn it not buy it. It already has a $75 bid

She is most likely not a consultant anymore so why keep it. It is ugly.

Also, it may not be a consultant who is bidding. It may just be someone who likes the ring. I'm guessing that wouldn't be Stacy. ;)

I don't really like the new ring either - (not that I am close to earning it!) I prefer the older one - but I applaud all who have earned it! So if I wasn't a consultant any longer, I would most likely sell it as well......

PamperedDor said:
I don't really like the new ring either - (not that I am close to earning it!) I prefer the older one - but I applaud all who have earned it! So if I wasn't a consultant any longer, I would most likely sell it as well......

That's funny - everyone is so different! I always thought the old one was so gaudy and ugly - but really like the style of the new one!:D

ChefBeckyD said:
That's funny - everyone is so different! I always thought the old one was so gaudy and ugly - but really like the style of the new one!:D

Moi too! :D

Me too Becky! I LOVE the new one, & can't imagine selling something worth so much...not only $ value, but the hard work you put into earning it.Oh, & nice to see you Ida!

Love the new one!

Okay, her pictures are horrible. Totally out of focus. How does she expect to get good bids that way?

is the one shes selling the old one? or is the one in deb's picture the old one??
i like deb's a thousand times better.
although - maybe i cant tell because her pictures are soooo blurry.

thecougchef said:
is the one shes selling the old one? or is the one in deb's picture the old one??
i like deb's a thousand times better.
although - maybe i cant tell because her pictures are soooo blurry.
Deb's is the new one. It's more modern looking, since it's basically straight instead of being real swirly. ;)
The auction is for the old one.And while I wouldn't sell one if I earned it, we don't know what this seller is going through. She may have run into some real hardships, and needs the money to make a mortgage payment or something.

her response:
Those are the only pictures I have, sorry. My home computer is hardly working and I can not upload any from work. I work fulltime and can not take anymore at this time. It is a beautiful ring, excellent condition. Hardly ever wore it. No longer holding on to PC stuff. I am no longer a consultant/Director, retired after 10 years and opened my own Kitchen Store.

:confused:I hope I did not offend anyone with my comment. I think it is awesome to earn it, I'm just not a big jewelry person so it doesn't entice me. Congrats to those of you that have worked hard to be able to wear it!!

stacywhitlow said:
:confused:I hope I did not offend anyone with my comment. I think it is awesome to earn it, I'm just not a big jewelry person so it doesn't entice me. Congrats to those of you that have worked hard to be able to wear it!!

i would hope no one was offended. jewelry is a big deal - its very easy to not like something that someone else LOVES (thus the reason for a million different types of engagement rings out there!). when i first heard about the ring i wondered why there werent a couple of different styles to choose from just for that reason. like a class ring in high school or something. kwim?? i personally like the ring. but im not a big ruby fan. hmmm.

There is a reason behind the ruby, but I've forgotten what it is. Someone else here knows, b/c here is where I learned about the significance of the ruby! :)

Wow, I've never looked at all the PC stuff on eBay before. Most of those things are NOT a good price at all considering they're void of warranty. It's not exactly worth it to pay a buck less if you can't replace it when it breaks!

I can't believe she doesn't have a reserve on it! It has to be worth more than she is getting for it! :(

raebates said:
Also, it may not be a consultant who is bidding. It may just be someone who likes the ring. I'm guessing that wouldn't be Stacy. ;)

True...before PC I would have never known what it stood for and would look and it - rubies are my birthstone after all! ;)

I like the new style much better though!

PamperedDor said:

Me three, I love the new one and they looked so pretty. My goal is to earn TPC in 3 catagories this year, so I will get my ring with 2 diamonds. I am really excited, and already part way there!

cincychef said:
Me three, I love the new one and they looked so pretty. My goal is to earn TPC in 3 catagories this year, so I will get my ring with 2 diamonds. I am really excited, and already part way there!

Actually you'll only get the ring. It doesn't matter how many categories you earn it in. You get a diamond added for each year you reach TPC.

For multiple categories in one year you get luggage pieces (in addition to the ring or one diamond).

janetupnorth said:
I can't believe she doesn't have a reserve on it! It has to be worth more than she is getting for it! :(

I feel the same way. She worked hard for that ring. I would hope that if I needed to sell something that I worked hard for I would at least try to get top $ for it and not sell it on ebay. I would thinkg about taking it to a jeweler. But thats just me.

Sad...it ended at $135 only...I'd value a TPC ring more than that!http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-Consultant-Top-Performer-Ring-w-diamonds_W0QQitemZ260286242368QQihZ016QQcategoryZ110498QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

What is a Pampered Chef ring and why is it for sale on Ebay?

A Pampered Chef ring is a piece of jewelry that is given to consultants as a reward for achieving certain sales goals. It is for sale on Ebay because the previous owner may no longer want or need it.

Is the Pampered Chef ring authentic?

Yes, the ring is authentic and was originally given to a Pampered Chef consultant. However, we cannot guarantee the authenticity of the ring if it is being sold by a third party on Ebay.

What is the current bidding price for the Pampered Chef ring?

The bidding price for the Pampered Chef ring on Ebay may vary and is ultimately determined by the bidders. We recommend checking the current bidding price on the Ebay listing.

What is the condition of the Pampered Chef ring?

The condition of the Pampered Chef ring may vary depending on the previous owner. We recommend checking the listing on Ebay for any specific details or photos of the ring's condition.

Can I purchase the Pampered Chef ring directly from Pampered Chef?

No, the Pampered Chef ring is only given as a reward to consultants and cannot be purchased directly from Pampered Chef. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can contact us for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • kitchenqueen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies