• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top Three Things to Show at a Show

put it in the oven, and then demo the pans while it's baking. I usually do a 12" skillet, a 1.5 qt. pot, and a 6 qt. pot.I do this demo all the time in places other than the kitchen. One time I did it on a patio.
ChefMary412
What are the top few things that you think are totally worth showing at a show?

1. baking sheets (people are amazed at the weight)
2. Collapsible Bowl (so versatile)
3. RUFTH trivet. I never showed it before, but last time I did... 6 out of 10 people got it. It really is nice.

1. Salad Choppers (can't tell how great they are from the picture)
2. DCB
3. Large Grooved Cutting Board! (I never used to bring this to shows, and since I started bringing it - I sell 3-4 at each show!)

DCB
Any cookware
cutting board w/ measuring cups (I sell a ton of these)

Food chopper
12 in skillet
Forged Cutlery

I also show the trivet at every show and sell at least 2 at every show - Right now I push them as teachers, coaches etc gifts - beats another candle or body lotion!!

PamperedDor said:
Food chopper
12 in skillet
Forged Cutlery

I also show the trivet at every show and sell at least 2 at every show - Right now I push them as teachers, coaches etc gifts - beats another candle or body lotion!!

LOL...GREAT verbiage, I've got tons of candles & lotion & I'm sick of re gifting...;) :cool:

This is not necessarily what I bring, but these are ones that I think you have to see to "get"

1) Forged cutlery you have to hold and use these to get the quality and how awesome they are
2) Woven selections - without seeing them it is hard to understand the $40 price tag for what looks like "just a basket". They are so gorgeous once you see them for real, and such nice quality.
3) Hmmm - probably cookware, but I also LOVE showing off the microplane. I don't think you "get" that one either until you use it, but it is a less expensive item than the cookware.

Last edited:
Forged
Cookware
Stoneware

microplane
salad chopper
DCB

I THINK the CD was "Selling Collections" and they recommended to Show all FOUR of the collections REGARDLESS of what the recipe/demo includes! Those are the higher priced items (for sales), reasons to Host OR sign, PLUS are the BEST PRODUCTS, IMO! :)

But I also always show off the new Collapislbe bowl! :)

12 inch skillet
Salad Chopper
Any Forged Cutlery

stefani2 said:
I THINK the CD was "Selling Collections" and they recommended to Show all FOUR of the collections REGARDLESS of what the recipe/demo includes! Those are the higher priced items (for sales), reasons to Host OR sign, PLUS are the BEST PRODUCTS, IMO! :)

I very rarely do a demo that doesn't include all 4 of the major collections. So, I don't usually do mini muffin pan demos, and Trifles are usually a 2nd recipe.

For example - the 30 Minute Chicken w/ Garlic Biscuit Bites:

DCB
10" skillet
Forged Utility for cutting up biscuits
Forged 5" Santoku for cutting chicken
SA for serving chicken and biscuits

ChefBeckyD said:
I very rarely do a demo that doesn't include all 4 of the major collections. So, I don't usually do mini muffin pan demos, and Trifles are usually a 2nd recipe.

For example - the 30 Minute Chicken w/ Garlic Biscuit Bites:

DCB
10" skillet
Forged Utility for cutting up biscuits
Forged 5" Santoku for cutting chicken
SA for serving chicken and biscuits

I would LOVE to do this as a recipe, but around my area, most everyone that hosts has an older home and we have the demo in the living room not kitchen, so it makes it tough to demo the cookware.

My three tops for showing are the cookware, forged cutlery and stoneware. I always sell stoneware, and get bookings for cookware and cutlery.

pampered.chris said:
I would LOVE to do this as a recipe, but around my area, most everyone that hosts has an older home and we have the demo in the living room not kitchen, so it makes it tough to demo the cookware.

My three tops for showing are the cookware, forged cutlery and stoneware. I always sell stoneware, and get bookings for cookware and cutlery.

You can totally do the garlic bites not matter what room you're in. I prep them when I first get there and make sure the host knows what I'm doing (starting on stovetop, then putting in oven). They're cooking as we get the demo started, then I take them out and let them sit until it's time to talk about cookware and slide them out onto a SA plate.

pampered.chris said:

I do this demo all the time in places other than the kitchen. One time I did it on a patio.

I prep the chicken and have it ready in the DCB - then at the beginning of the show, I put on the spice blend, and then have the host put it in the micro. for 30 minutes. (host is usually the best person to operate the micro anyway) Then, I demo the Garlic Parmesan Biscuit Bites - including my cookware spiel - this takes about 15 minutes. Then, I have the host put the bites in the oven. I then spend the next 15 minutes doing the rest of my talk, and when the chicken and biscuits are done (around the same time) then I do the show closing, and finish up.

Related to Top Three Things to Show at a Show

1. What are the top three products that I should focus on showcasing at a Pampered Chef show?

The top three products that you should show at a Pampered Chef show are the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Rockcrok Dutch Oven. These products are popular and versatile, making them great options to demonstrate to your guests.

2. How do I effectively demonstrate the Quick Cooker at a show?

To demonstrate the Quick Cooker, start by explaining its features and benefits, such as its ability to cook meals up to 70% faster than traditional methods. Then, choose a simple and delicious recipe to prepare in front of your guests, highlighting how easy and convenient it is to use the Quick Cooker.

3. Can you show us how to use the Deluxe Air Fryer at a show?

Absolutely! The Deluxe Air Fryer is a popular product, and we would be happy to show you and your guests how to use it. We will demonstrate how to make crispy and healthy dishes using little to no oil, and showcase its versatility by preparing a variety of recipes.

4. What are the advantages of using the Rockcrok Dutch Oven?

The Rockcrok Dutch Oven is a versatile and durable piece of cookware that can be used on the stovetop, in the oven, and on the grill. Its unique material allows for even heat distribution, making it perfect for cooking a variety of dishes. It is also dishwasher safe, making clean-up a breeze.

5. Can you show us how to use the Rockcrok Dutch Oven to make a specific recipe?

Absolutely! Our consultants are trained to demonstrate how to use the Rockcrok Dutch Oven to make a variety of recipes. If you have a specific recipe in mind, let us know and we will be happy to show you and your guests how to make it using this versatile cookware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedbyKaren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Lifeat50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • etteluap70PC