• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Still Order Pink Products in June?

In summary, "Too Late for Pink Products" is a limited-time collection of pink kitchen tools and gadgets offered by Pampered Chef in support of breast cancer awareness. These products are only available during the month of October. Pampered Chef donates $1 from the sale of each "Too Late for Pink Product" to the American Cancer Society to support breast cancer research and awareness. These products are not available outside of October, but some may be included in the following year's collection. They are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results. Returns and exchanges are not accepted for these products, but customer service can assist with any defects or issues.
CAPCnewbie
I sent out my monthly newsletter in May and also sent out emails promoting the exclusive pink products only available in May and then this morning a customer emails me to order some pink products. I didnt order any extras of anything so I have nothing to offer. Is there anyway to still order pink products even though its June 2nd?

I have a few pink knives left.

Have you tried to submit an individual order in P3 dated for May 31st? The fine print on the flyer says

To qualify for the May Guest Special, Shows/orders must be held May 1–31 and submitted to the Home Office no later than midnight CT on June 15, 2010.

You can order any May show/individual order until June 15. This goes for any month.

oh cool, thankyou!!! I will try that then.

I have knives and twixits if you need them.

Q: What are "Too Late for Pink Products"?

"Too Late for Pink Products" is a limited-time collection of pink kitchen tools and gadgets offered by Pampered Chef in support of breast cancer awareness. These products are only available during the month of October.

Q: How much of the proceeds from "Too Late for Pink Products" go towards breast cancer research?

Pampered Chef donates $1 from the sale of each "Too Late for Pink Product" to the American Cancer Society to support breast cancer research and awareness.

Q: Can I purchase "Too Late for Pink Products" outside of October?

No, these products are only available during the month of October in support of breast cancer awareness month. However, some of the products may be available again in the following year's collection.

Q: Are "Too Late for Pink Products" dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our "Too Late for Pink Products" are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we always recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the product.

Q: Can I return or exchange "Too Late for Pink Products"?

Unfortunately, "Too Late for Pink Products" are not eligible for returns or exchanges as they are a limited-time collection for a charitable cause. However, if there is a defect or issue with the product, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kzuley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Careyann
  • husbandwifepcteam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
husbandwifepcteam
  • buckeyefan08