• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Too Late for a Cheffer Button? Find Out Now!

In summary, a "Too Late for a Cheffer Button" is a button worn by Pampered Chef consultants at parties or events to remind guests to make last-minute purchases. It is not available for customers to purchase, but they can ask their consultant for any extra buttons. To become a consultant and receive a button, one can sign up on the website or through a current consultant. The button cannot be customized, but personal touches can be added. Wearing the button is not mandatory, but can be a fun and helpful accessory for consultants.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
Is it too late to get a Cheffer button?

I doubt it! There should be PLENTY of time! Look for Ann's thread...

I got mine ordered today! I can't wait to meet everyone, I met Stacey B last year.

I've had notes from several people about the shipping charge at Cafe Press. DO NOT BE ALARMED. It may LOOK like the shipping is $7, but there's an option for $1 (-ish) shipping if you're just ordering a button.

I just ordered mine but I haven't registered for conference yet or bought my air ticket.

I paid $1 shipping Ann, well worth it. Kasey get registered Girl! You won't regret it one minute.

I just ordered my buttons! Can't wait to get them. 2 buttons for $5 (with shipping), you can't beat that!!

Related to Too Late for a Cheffer Button? Find Out Now!

1. What is a "Too Late for a Cheffer Button"?

A "Too Late for a Cheffer Button" is a button that features the phrase "Too Late for a Cheffer" and is typically worn by Pampered Chef consultants during parties or events. It serves as a reminder for guests to make any last-minute purchases before the party ends.

2. Can I purchase a "Too Late for a Cheffer Button" as a customer?

No, the "Too Late for a Cheffer Button" is typically only available for Pampered Chef consultants to wear during parties or events. However, you can always ask your consultant if they have any extra buttons available.

3. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant and get a "Too Late for a Cheffer Button"?

You can become a Pampered Chef consultant by signing up on our website or through a current consultant. Once you have signed up, you will receive a starter kit that includes a "Too Late for a Cheffer Button" among other helpful tools for your business.

4. Can I customize my "Too Late for a Cheffer Button"?

Currently, we do not offer customization for the "Too Late for a Cheffer Button". However, you can always add your own personal touch by attaching ribbons or stickers to the button.

5. Do I have to wear a "Too Late for a Cheffer Button" during my Pampered Chef parties?

No, wearing a "Too Late for a Cheffer Button" is not mandatory for Pampered Chef consultants. However, it is a fun accessory to wear and can serve as a helpful reminder for your guests to make any last-minute purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
patty42240
  • Flamingo
  • General Chat
Replies