• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Plan for CC Activation: What's the Status?

I wasn't sure if it was because I submitted late or if they just happened to get around to it that month.
my3angels
Does anyone know when PC plans on putting this on CC? I was activated to late to receive my change over kit. I thought by now it would be up.

TIA and have a wonderful and blessed day!!!

With the new marketing guides, I do not believe the are doing special edition consultant news.

I do not remember when they put the Marketing Guide on CC or if they did. You should get one with your first FW11 supply order though if you do not get a change over kit. I think if you just joined and do submit a show this month, or even early next month, you should get a change over kit. Would not make sense for you not to get one.

i was inactive last year for the couple of months before the change-overs came out. i submitted a show in august and i got one. you might still get one.

Thank you ladies...this forum is the BEST!!!!!!!

I thought someone had said/ read that if you are active any month May, June, or July ( and prob Aug) that you would get the changeover. My new consulant signed last week and she got her changeover box the same day as her kit and she wasn't even officially active yet. I would be surprised if you didn't get one.

Hey what about me? Didn't I help?

pampered1224 said:

That would go without saying John! You always do. :)

I know but I get tired of Thank you Ladies! (I only qualify if I am in drag!)

pampered1224 said:

John my deepest and sincerest apologies. Obviously I was not thinking/reading correctly. And to top it off you have one of my favorite male name...both my dad and son are named John. My apologies again...you are the best!!!

Thank you and have a wonderful and blessed evening.

esavvymom said:
I thought someone had said/ read that if you are active any month May, June, or July ( and prob Aug) that you would get the changeover. My new consulant signed last week and she got her changeover box the same day as her kit and she wasn't even officially active yet. I would be surprised if you didn't get one.

Yes, I was pleasantly surprised to get mine. I did not submit in May or June :)thumbdown::cry:) but submitted on July 1st (I was having computer issues the day before).

1. What is the Pampered Chef Plan for CC Activation?

The Pampered Chef Plan for CC Activation is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants activate their credit card processing services. This program helps consultants set up their payment processing system for their Pampered Chef business.

2. How does the CC Activation process work?

The CC Activation process is a simple three-step process. First, consultants will need to complete the online CC Activation form. Then, consultants will be contacted by a Pampered Chef representative to verify their information and finalize the activation. Finally, consultants will receive their credit card processing equipment and can start accepting credit card payments.

3. What is the current status of my CC Activation?

The status of your CC Activation can be checked by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "CC Activation" tab. This will show you the current status of your activation, whether it is pending, approved, or completed.

4. How long does the CC Activation process take?

The CC Activation process typically takes 7-10 business days from the time the online form is completed. However, the exact timeline may vary depending on the volume of requests and the accuracy of the information provided.

5. What if I have issues with my CC Activation?

If you encounter any issues with your CC Activation, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service team for assistance. They will be able to address any concerns or questions you may have and help resolve any issues with the activation process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Niki
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • General Chat
Replies