• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newbies to Pampered Chef in Ohio, a ? for You...

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. They have a wide range of products including cookware, bakeware, cutlery, and kitchen gadgets. To become a consultant in Ohio, one can sign up through their website or contact a local consultant for guidance and support. There is a minimum sales requirement of $200 every three months for consultants to remain active. Pampered Chef offers comprehensive training and support through online modules, webinars, and in-person sessions. Both in-person and virtual parties can be hosted in Ohio to earn free products and learn more about their products.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
I'm just curious,

those of you who recently signed up in Ohio, (especially NE) I am curious as to when your kit arrived/when your 30 days started after signing up. I am trying to optimize my start date for late May, but don't want to leave it too late for my first show!

Thanks, Annabel!

I'm in NE ohio (North Canton). My kit came within a few days. (I started in late September '07) I was surprised at how fast it got here. In fact, I think it possibly got here before my first 90 days started because I think they estimate when you will get your kit.
--Abby

Hi Annabel,

I signed up in Ohio about a month ago and my kit arrived within a week. My 30 days started immediately after I signed up, so I would suggest signing up at least a month before your desired start date to ensure you have enough time to receive your kit and prepare for your first show. Good luck!

Related to Newbies to Pampered Chef in Ohio, a ? for You...

1. What is Pampered Chef and what kind of products do you offer?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. We have a wide range of products including cookware, bakeware, cutlery, and kitchen gadgets designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more efficient.

2. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant in Ohio?

To become a consultant in Ohio, you can sign up through our website or contact a local consultant in your area. They will guide you through the process of getting started and provide you with all the necessary training and support to launch your business.

3. Is there a minimum sales requirement to stay active as a consultant?

Yes, consultants are required to have at least $200 in sales every three months to remain active. This ensures that our consultants are actively promoting and selling our products.

4. What kind of training and support do you offer to new consultants?

We offer comprehensive training and support to all our consultants. This includes online training modules, live webinars, and in-person training sessions. We also have a strong community of consultants who are always willing to help and provide guidance.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party in Ohio?

Yes, we offer both in-person and virtual parties. You can contact a consultant in your area to schedule a party or host an online party through our website. It's a fun and easy way to earn free products and learn more about our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Gretchen Burnett
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg