• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Join the Pampered Chef Community in Ohio?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that has been in business since 1980, offering high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. They also provide business opportunities for individuals to become independent consultants and earn income through hosting cooking shows and selling their products. By joining the Pampered Chef community in Ohio, individuals can access a supportive network of consultants, attend training and networking events, and have the chance to earn income and free products. Anyone over the age of 18 can join as a consultant, and to get started, one can reach out to a current consultant or visit the website to learn more.
buckeyefan08
I'm Lisa! I have been with PC since May '07 but I'm new to Chef Success and have to say it was worth way more than $5!!! I've learned so much here already!
I live in NE Ohio and have two little girls (2 & 4) We are expecting a little boy in March so we will have a very full plate.
I joined this site for idea's and inspiration. I'd say I came to the right place!:thumbup: :)

Welcome!!! I am also from NE Ohio! Congratulations on the new little one! You have come to a great place for ideas. :chef:

Welcome!!! I am from NW Ohio. We are definitely a group for sharing. Congrats on your little one.

Hello and welcome. This place is wonderful. It's like a great big cluster meeting that goes on all day every day.

Welcome! I'm a Buckeye but I currently live in Indiana!! You'll love it here! Lots of friendly people here.Where is Windham? I've never heard of it. I have relatives in Columbus & Sidney.

1. What is Pampered Chef and what do they offer?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products to help make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. We also offer business opportunities for individuals to become independent consultants and earn income through hosting cooking shows and selling our products.

2. How long has Pampered Chef been in business?

Pampered Chef was founded in 1980 and has been providing top-notch kitchen tools and products for over 40 years.

3. What are the benefits of joining the Pampered Chef community in Ohio?

By joining the Pampered Chef community in Ohio, you will have access to a supportive and knowledgeable network of consultants, as well as the opportunity to earn income and free products through hosting cooking shows and selling our products. You will also have the chance to attend training and networking events to improve your skills and grow your business.

4. Can anyone join the Pampered Chef community in Ohio?

Yes, anyone over the age of 18 can join the Pampered Chef community as an independent consultant. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds and experiences to join our community and start their own successful business.

5. How can I get started with joining the Pampered Chef community in Ohio?

To get started, you can reach out to a current consultant in Ohio or visit our website to learn more about becoming an independent consultant. You can also attend local events and connect with other consultants to get a better understanding of the business and the support available to you. We are excited to welcome you to our community and help you start your Pampered Chef journey!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BAB@MistletoeFarm
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ecou2018
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ecou2018
  • Kathy Phillips