• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering My Kit for First Show: Chances of Receiving by Thursday in NE Ohio

cfchef - I think it would still count, as long as it is dated May, but you should probably wait for someone who knows what they are talking about to answer. My recruiter seemed fine with me waiting 'til tomorrow though... But as Wadesgirl said, your kit will ship later if you wait the extra day.I am thinking if you submit your agreement online..it will be counted for when it is received by home office..(which should be the same day you submit it) so it should count as signing in May...I am not 100% sure but that is what I was told.Thanks for the input! I will definitely wait until I hear back from my recruiter before I submit!
AnnieBee
Gold Member
what are the chances I'll have my kit by Thursday when I have my first show?? (I'm in NE Ohio)

I am really pushing it to try and max out my first 30 days to include a show on the 2nd July.

I should probably just go ahead and hit that "submit" button right now, right!?

Anyone want to venture a guess or place bets on when my kit will arrive :D?

Well...the gal I signed yesterday has her 30 days ending the 7th of July and her kit is alerady showing up to be tracked....

SOOOOO....just do it!!

Let us know!

I just submitted a show on 5/29/08 and it has already shipped w/ an estimated arrival date of 6/3/08! I dont know if they ship the kit's in the same way they would ship a show order or not, but shipping is really fast right now!

Go Annie, Go Annie, Go Annie Go!Submit now (tomorrow is not a shipping day so it won't ship until Monday otherwise...)

I did it!!! Yeah!!

I can't believe I'm finally doing this!!!

Thanks guys :)

Last edited:
AnnieBee said:
I did it!!! Yeah!!

I can't beleive I'm finally doing this!!!

Thanks guys :)

Congratulations Annie - best of luck!

PUSH THE BUTTON! Sorry- just always wanted to say that. Sign up today!:) Today is as great a day as any! :) Welcome to the club!

Yah! You would want to do it today anyway because HO doesn't work on weekends. They wouldn't get to the agreement until Monday!

Yikes! Good thing I pressed the button.

Now I'm waiting for the email saying that they got it!!

I'm so impatient... I want my consultant number so I can send off my already filled out DD/Debit card form, so I can get my web-site AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!

Yay! I'm exited-ed for you :D Now you're no longer a lurker but a REAL CONSULTANT! Yippeeee! ;)

YEA Annie! You are going to be fantastic at this!

Thanks Guys!

But it's been one hour and still no email :D

I must be hitting send/receive every 2 minutes, and I'm supposed to be getting us packed (while the little ones nap) to leave for MI very early tomorrow...

Finally!!! :D

Thanks for posting this! I was going to wait till tomorrow to sign in order to get the most out of my 30 days but did not realize that tomorrow would not be a shipping day! So I jumped on board an pushed the button too!!:chef:

Thanks Annie!

You're welcome! Isn't this exciting!! :) I really hope our kits ship QUICKLY!

(Did I mention how impatient I am :))

Still no email...

I got my email with my consultant ID but can't get in to CC...any ideas on what I need to do?

You will receive a password within 24 hours to log on. Your kit should be delivered within 7 days. Once you can log on, look under shipment status to track your kit. Congrats & good luck!

Annabel, it should tell you when your kit will arrrive ... check again after 5!

What part of NE Ohio are you in? PM me if you don't want to go public ... I am in L.A. (Lower Akron.)

If you don't have it in time, can you borrow your director's or recruiter's?

Still waiting for my email...

...BUT I gave in and called, and I have my consultant number! Woohoo!

I guess I need to change my signature line now!

I am so excited about my first show, yesterday I made the Elegant Artichoke Cups, Truffle Brownie Cups (for my cake decorating class party) and Three Cheese Garden Pizza (for dinner), and today I made the Strawberry Amaretto Pastries (for my play group). YUM!!!

When I get home from my trip out of town, I need to practice the Quiche Lorraine Tartlet thingies and the Summer Berry Shortcake whatchamacallits. I can't remember all of the proper names...

I read HO is not open on weekends so if I submit my agreement tomorrow will that not count for signing in May??

It will, but it won't actually be processed and your kit shipped until next week.

Di can cook - I'm in Medina, so not far from you at all!

cfchef - I think it would still count, as long as it is dated May, but you should probably wait for someone who knows what they are talking about to answer. My recruiter seemed fine with me waiting 'til tomorrow though... But as Wadesgirl said, your kit will ship later if you wait the extra day.

I am thinking if you submit your agreement online..it will be counted for when it is received by home office..(which should be the same day you submit it) so it should count as signing in May...I am not 100% sure but that is what I think...

By "someone who knows what they are talking about" I really meant ChefAnn!! :)

chefann said:
It will, but it won't actually be processed and your kit shipped until next week.
so funny...i was going to put in my post ASK CHEF ANN she knows ALL :p :thumbup:

I signed on Oct. 27 which was a Saturday ... and that is the day HQ counted it. Which kind of bummed me a little because they had a special available to those who signed that month.

AnnieBee said:
Still waiting for my email...

...BUT I gave in and called, and I have my consultant number! Woohoo!

I guess I need to change my signature line now!

I am so excited about my first show, yesterday I made the Elegant Artichoke Cups, Truffle Brownie Cups (for my cake decorating class party) and Three Cheese Garden Pizza (for dinner), and today I made the Strawberry Amaretto Pastries (for my play group). YUM!!!

When I get home from my trip out of town, I need to practice the Quiche Lorraine Tartlet thingies and the Summer Berry Shortcake whatchamacallits. I can't remember all of the proper names...

Hi Annabel,

I signed today too! I'm excited and can't wait for the kit to come. Post if you get yours.

I have to say I'm impressed with all the cooking you are doing. I'm hoping to get a list together and get cracking next week. Most of my shows are the weekend of the 21st.

Good luck!

Last edited:
I just did it. Now I just have to wait for my email from HO. I'm very excited but a bit apprehensive. Afraid I won't get any bookings after my initial ones. Wish me luck, I think I may need it.
I have been reading every post on this site and it so so helpful to us newbies. I actually found out more on here than from my recruiter.

Thanks everyone for all the wonderful information.
Have a Great Day!!:

cfchef said:
I just did it. Now I just have to wait for my email from HO. I'm very excited but a bit apprehensive. Afraid I won't get any bookings after my initial ones. Wish me luck, I think I may need it.
I have been reading every post on this site and it so so helpful to us newbies. I actually found out more on here than from my recruiter.

Thanks everyone for all the wonderful information.
Have a Great Day!!:

Good luck! Don't worry, you will get bookings...I think every consultant has that concern when they start...do your list of 100 and tell everyone how excited you are about your new venture... :)

And don't stop looking for more bookings when you have your first 4 or 6 set up. Keep going. That puts less pressure on you to get bookings from your first shows, which makes it more likely that you'll actually get the bookings from them.

Humblebeginnings, my first show is on Thursday, and I am out of town right now (using my in-laws computer) so I needed to practice a few things! My second party is on the 12th.

Good luck to all of you who have just signed, this is going to be so much fun!

I hope... :) Now I really have to do a show, I'm getting a little nervous... :)

Got to go and have some family time!

Annabel

Congrats! Can you borrow tools from your Director for your first party?

1. What are the chances I'll receive my kit by Thursday for my first show in NE Ohio?

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the exact delivery date of your kit. However, we do our best to process and ship orders as quickly as possible. Your kit should arrive within 7-10 business days from the date of purchase.

2. Can I expect to have my kit by Thursday if I place my order now?

While we understand the urgency of having your kit in time for your first show, we cannot guarantee delivery by a specific date. We recommend placing your order as soon as possible to increase the chances of receiving it in time.

3. Should I go ahead and submit my order now to have a chance of receiving it by Thursday?

Yes, it's best to go ahead and submit your order now to give yourself the best chance of receiving it in time. Our shipping times may vary depending on the volume of orders we receive, so it's better to be safe than sorry.

4. Can anyone guess or place bets on when my kit will arrive?

Unfortunately, we cannot provide an estimated arrival date for your kit. Our shipping times may vary depending on the volume of orders we receive, and we cannot guarantee a specific delivery date.

5. What is the maximum time I have to include a show in my first 30 days?

You have up to 30 days from the date of purchase to include a show in your first 30 days as a consultant. We recommend planning ahead and scheduling your show as soon as possible to ensure you have enough time to prepare and promote it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tlmcunning
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Anemone